BY SUN BUM

Buy Sun Bum Hair Conditioners - Our Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In protects, detangles, and conditions your hair while enhancing and restoring its natural body. It controls frizz, prevents split ends, slows color fading and will leave your hair silky-smooth and shiny. It is, by far, the most borrowed item from our beach house. Details provided by Sun Bum see more...

• Is this worth the money? Going on a cruise soon and am co...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightle...2 Answers
  • Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and condi...1 Answers
Kelsey P.
I have used this serum for two years now, both in conjunction with the sunbum shampoo and conditioner and paired with other brands. This leave in serum blows every other one out of the water. I have used redken all soft and antisnap, the it’s a 10 leave in, biolage oil, Argen and coconut oils, and the macadamia line in terms of leave in hair products, and I go back to this every time. You only need 2-3 pumps for long hair to get detangled, soft, shiny, and smooth hair. This doesn’t build up and make your hair look dirty, nor does it have the “wet look” of you accidentally use too much. It’s a miracle for me. Awhile back I had my hair chemically damaged from a botched ombre, and I think my hair would have just broken off if I hadn’t found this product. And as with all the sunbum line, this has the nice beachy coconut smell. I don’t have one bad thing to say about this product. You won’t regret purchasing it.
Natalie A.
I live in Florida and this is my go to product with her I’m at the pool or the beach or even just in the morning before work I bought it online at Amazon for a reasonable price and I think this is the best leave in conditioner I’ve ever purchased because of the smell and texture of the spray. It does not make your hair greasy at all and it really relieves any tangles your hair has that day. I also use this product before I go to bed and use it as a deep conditioning mask which works really well for my wavy hair
Nicki B.
I bought a bottle of this while visiting the beach. What caught my attention was the ingredients, banana for one. Lol I like natural based products so I figured, yes lets give this a try. My hair is mostly dry and frizzy so this turned out to be exactly what I wanted. This stuff keeps my hair soft, less frizzy, and gives it a luscious moisturized look! I love this leave in conditioner. It doesn't smell too banana. It is a perfect beach scent. Love it! I can't wait to go back to the beach this summer and buy more Sun Bum products!
Victoria D.
You don't just have to be a beach bum to use Sun Bum Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In . This 3 in 1 leave-in hair treatment is enriched with coconut oil, banana pulp and peel, banana leaf, quinoa protein and sunflower seed oil. This spray treatment is paraben-free, dye-free, and UV protecting. It's perfect for the day on the beach or for anyone who was outside a lot in the Sun. This treatment helps protect your hair from the UV rays from the Sun. It's basically a sunblock for your hair. Being a dog walker I'm outside a lot and this is a must!!!! highly recommended this sprain treatment to anyone I was outside for extended periods of time to help protect your hair.
tosha E.
Grafton
I’ve also used it’s a ten till I discovered this. It was actually a free gift from ulta. The smell is amazing reminds me so much of the beach. U can use daily & it also has coconut oil in it which is amazing. Truly a very good product.Sun Bum Beach Formula 3 In 1 Leave In
Megan E.
Altamont, NY
I use this product every day, it's my go too. Not only does it leave my hair smelling like I left the beach, it helps lock in my natural beachy waves. It's great for fighting frizz, and it's extremely lightweight. I wash my hair about once a week or so and use this product maybe 2-3 times during the week to fight some of the frizz. Excellent product!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I purchased Sun Bum 3 in 1 leave in treatment at ulta.com. I have long thick hair that gets tangled quite easily. The three-in-one leave in treatment helps to get the tangles out of my hair and keeps it conditioned. It's safe to use on colored treated hair, protect from UV light, and is also cruelty free and vegan. Also love the scent it reminds me of the beach. Would highly recommend.
Rodri D.
San Antonio
I took this with my to Cancun as I knew I’d be in the sun and water all day. This spray smells great. I’d spray it all over my hair and onto my scalp. My scalp did not get burned and my hair was left feeling soft and hydrated. My friends complimented my hair and expressed their surprise at its softness after being in the heat and salty beach water
Sondra H.
San Diego, CA
I have curly and poofy hair that greatly benefits from sun protection! This spray not only keeps it protected, but also keeps it from matting/tangling after time in the pool or ocean! It smells great, and I use it before the pool and comb some through after as well...and my hair looks GREAT after this and some salt water! Highly recommend!
Lauren D.
San Diego
I really like this! It smells like their sunscreen which I think it coconut-banana. It makes my curls look hydrated and my feel really soft. I use with a gel after to make my curls hold. The only lame thing about this product is  it does have silicones. Come on! Your other products are labeled silicone free so you must know they're bad. I bought it cause I thought it would be worth it because it's Sun Bum. It kind of is. It's also a little expensive cause it's kind of small but I bit the bullet.
Roni C.
Columbus, OH
Is this a good product for beachy waves?
Rossy S.
Does this product leave a residue? Is it sticky? Weightless?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this worth the money? Going on a cruise soon and am considering buying this. Thanks
Mia S.
Clearwater, FL
Is this good to use even if you use the shampoo and conditioner and is it alcohol free?
Is this good for black/dark hair?