Sun Bum Baby Bum Shampoo & Wash

Keeping squeaky clean is super fun with our foaming head to toe, tear-free Shampoo & Wash. Specifically formulated to be gentle on baby’s skin using some of earth’s most treasured ingredients. A gentle full body cleanser the entire family is sure to love. Mahalo.

Featured Ingredients

• Sea Minerals – Magnesium and calcium are therapeutic for all skin types
  • Monoi Coconut Oil – Tiare flower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
  • Banana, Aloe, White Ginger – Emollient tropical extracts replenish and hydrate all skin types

The Good Stuff

• Mineral Oil Free
  • pH balanced
  • Cruelty Free
  • Product of the USA

Ingredients: Water, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Natural Fragrance, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sea Salt, Dicaprylyl Ether , Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate

Usage: Pump two times into hands or washcloth. Massage into baby’s skin and hair. Rinse well. Follow with your favorite Baby Bum lotion.

How is this for eczema prone skin? My boys are so sensitive to most products ☹️
Has anyone tried this on their baby? What are your thoughts on this?
Sun Bum Baby Bum Shampoo & Wash curious how this product does with multiple skin types. I have one cold with very dry skin and the other has normal soft skin.
Start your review of Sun Bum Baby Bum Shampoo & Wash!
How would you rate this product?
8 months agoCedar Hill, TX
After working 2 jobs each day, my house is always so CRAZY BUSY on weeknights and I am always looking for products that can make my life easier. When I learned that I would be getting a free 12oz bottle of Baby Bum Gel Shampoo & Wash to sample and review, I was excited! I love being able to use 1 product for multiple uses. Sadly, I was very disappointed when my Baby Bum grl bottle arrived and I opened it to use it.. Pee-yew! It was so stinky! The "natural" fragrance reminded me of old grease or glycerin or minerals and was definitely not something I wanted to use on my little ones. To be fair, I decided to use it myself and while it had a good lather and left me feeling clean and soft.. I could not get beyond the bad smell.
6 months agoGranada Hills , CA
Sun Bum Baby Bum Shampoo & Wash uploaded by Emerald B.
Sun Bum Baby Bum Shampoo & Wash uploaded by Emerald B.
Purchased at: Target
I love love love this baby shampoo and body wash! I’ve tried quite a few since my first child was born from Johnson and Johnson’s to honest to babyganics, etc. This is my all favorite! Light scent, foamy and fun, planet based, and smells good! I actually use it on myself sometimes too! It’s so gentle but it actually does clean and it makes my baby boy’s hair smell good too! I will be sticking to this one for a while! 🤗
2 years agoFuquay Varina, NC
I used this product on both of my toddlers. They are mixed, one has fair/thin hair and one has thicker, curlier hair. It worked really well for my daughter with her thin hair. I wouldn’t use it with my son, just because of the texture of his hair (and he didn’t like the smell- it’s a pretty strong coconut scent) The shampoo has a great, silky texture and my daughter loved using it! It comes out like a foam and it made her laugh the whole time!
6 months agoSan Diego , CA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been wanting to try this product for a while since Target has offers of this sometimes on their cartwheel. Bought this after my other shampoo and wash ran out. I love that it has a pump and the product is a foam. My youngest has really sensitive skin and this product has been gentle on her skin, especially since she has a bad diaper rash at the moment. It has a coconut smell and it’s lovely. Using it on her hair made it really soft. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth every penny.
2 years ago
Sun Bum Baby Bum Shampoo & Wash uploaded by Jessica J.
My kids love to stuff. It foams right from the pump so it may even be a little too fun for them since they want to use a ton of it. It has a light beachy scent to it that isn't overpowering at all. The ingredients are natural and gentle so my son with eczema can use it too. I'd definitely buy this one! [product:baby-bum-shampoo-&-wash]
2 years agoProvo , UT
I liked this shampoo and wash overall. It was fun and easy to use with the dispenser and my kids loved that it was foamy! It had a strong smell that I didn't love and I felt like it was hard to gauge how much to use because of the foam, so it was a double edged sword in that regard! Otherwise I liked that it helped with their eczema. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review on Influenster.
2 years agoCarson City, NV
Sun Bum Baby Bum Shampoo & Wash uploaded by Heather L.
Product was ultra gentle yet cleans very well. It was gentle enough on my babes' skin but strong enough to remove all my face makeup (yes Mom used the product too). The scent was nice and refreshing although the ginger was a bit too strong. Love the pump, kids love foam and that made bath time fun.
9 months agoSherman Oaks, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!  we have been using this on our daughter for months.  not only does it smell amazing but it leaves her curly hair super soft and easy to brush through.  we also love using the bubble bath soap. it's really gentle on her skin and does cause any type or rash or irritation.  I've recommended this to so many moms and we will continue to use!
6 months agoCypress, CA
I absolutely love using baby bum products for my daughter. I made the switch to baby bum when she turned 1 because she has such sensitive skin. I love that this product is a shampoo and a wash and doesn't sting her eyes. She loves the fact that it foams up when it comes out of the bottle. Makes washing her hair less of a fight since she enjoys it.
2 years agoSumrall, MS
I love this wash for my daughter who has allergic reactions to other name brand soaps. It’s a little expensive, but so worth it to not see her broken out in a hot rash! We will be buying more Baby Bum products for sure! I would love if this wash was a shampoo/conditioner mix, to help keep her hair moisturized. Sun Bum Baby Bum Shampoo & Wash
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Hannah K. 4 months ago
Well I have used it and I’m an adult(my skin is dry at times) , and my daughter has baby skin..I think it does wonders for all skin types. I live in Florida and it’s very humid here and with the sun and all, our skin takes a lot. Hope that helps! I recommend giving it a try.