BY NONE

Sun Bum 6 oz SPF 50 Lotion see more...

Wanda O.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
This product is the bomb. Not only does it smell great but it lasts. It goes on like lotion so it doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I went out with my friend and we put on different sunscreen lotions. I put this one on and she put another one (a very popular one). when I got home I wasn't burned at all but she was a little. I also like that it's very sensitive so it doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't clog my pores I can't even feel it after I put it on.
Miriam P.
Miriam P.
Fredericksburg VA
This is the SPF sunscreen of great quality. I usually do not use less than 50 SPF and Sun Bum is the brand I always point out. Your sunscreen is hypoallergenic and water resistant. You can find it in every market is the cheapest and most affordable. Sun Bum SPF 50 Moisturizing Sunscreen - White - One-Size
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
I'm in love with this sunscreen!! First of all it smells like summer. It's gluten free and Vegan soooo hello yes!!! Water resistant so great for the kids when they are at the beach. We will be using this year round
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This stuff works great!! No sunburn at all. You must rub it in as good as you and it does leave the glowing white residue, which is the negative for me. It smells like Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil!!
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen lotion! It is very light weight and not greasy with great coverage and it's vegan ! And the smell ?! It smells like bananas ! It's very effective and I would totally buy this again !
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
This is by far my favorite sunscreen. I have very fair skin and burn easily. It is about $14 but well worth it. Keeps my skin protected without any irritation or sticky feel. I am definitely going to try some of the other products they offer.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I am loving sun bum products! The light banana and coconut smell is amazing and not overly scented. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave any residue. I have worn it out enough to say that it has protected me from the sun. Definitely a summer staple I'll be keeping.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Love this product for summer. It's definitely on my must-have list & I always keep it on me in my bag for on-the-go! It protects my skin, doesn't leave a pale white cast, and smells good too!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
The sunscreen smells amaaaazing - like coconut and pineapple. It immediately makes me feel like I'm at the beach. It is a little greasy, but not more than any other sunscreen. A bit high in price though, but I guess you're paying for cute packaging
Lizanne d.
Lizanne d.
Calabasas, CA
Obsessed with this sunscreen. It has not all the toxic ingredients of others and work amazingly