Sun Bum 6 oz SPF 30 Lotion uploaded by Miranda F.Sun Bum 6 oz SPF 30 Lotion uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY NONE

Sun Bum 6 oz SPF 30 Lotion see more...

Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Love the scent!!! I wear this during the summer months “down the shore”. Be sure to spread nice and even “aka” don’t over apply because it does have that streaky thing that happens.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Love this sunscreen!! It smells good and lasts for a long time. It definitely met my expectations which is why I have purchased several other products from this brand as well. I definitely recommend this for anyone who's out in the sun this summer!!
Sarah C.
Love Sun Bum products! I live in Hawaii and keep this in my car for hikes and beaches! It's gentle on our skin, it smells amazing, goes on smooth with no residue or greasy feel. I highly recommend, keep it on you! I use it on my entire family.
Karen S.
This smells great. I know it's not that much spf, it still protects me even if I have light skin or burn easily. This is my new to go to. It's always nice to try out new products. Definitely would recommend to anyone to give it a try. :)
Nicole D.
Absolutely love this sunscreen. I hate wearing sunscreen because it always feels oily or sticky and I've never liked the smell, but this sunscreen feels like a lotion and dries really quickly and smells amazing!!
Valerie C.
Wyoming, MI
Includes no harmful ingredients. Everyone should be wearing sun screen to prevent skin cancer and aging. This goes on super nice and the price is really good because you can find it at your local drugstore !!!
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
I love this SPF! It really protected my skin from sun burn. 30 was all I needed. I like that it's a more natural based product. It smells great and works for sure. I highly recommend!
Michelle N.
Manteca, CA
I love this moisturizer ! I am really big on SPF but never really loved the smell of traditional SPF until I came across #sunbum at #target. The moisturizer smells wonderful and comes in handy especially during the summer! I have sensitive skin that's dry/normal, this product doesn't break me out which I love and what I'm even more crazy about is that this brand is gluten free and is vegan !
Lauryn S.
I don't burn but always good to protect your skin! It had a funky smell but I guess all sunscreen does Sun Bum 6 oz SPF 30 Lotion
Megan N.
I don’t like how this feels. Oily. Also smells weird. I’d rather pay for a cheaper one. The packaging is nice