BY SUN-BIRD

Sun-Bird® Egg Drop Soup Mix.
Authentic Asian taste.
No MSG added*. see more...

Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
BEST egg drop soup mix I have ever tried! I love the taste of this mix. It reminds me of the egg drop soup I get from my favorite Chinese restaurant. I love that it is so cost effective also. I can make a whole pot of soup for just a few dollars and it tastes amazing. I love making this soup on cold, blustery days to warm up my insides. I would recommend this to any lover of Chinese egg drop soup.
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
Not good. Tastes like garbage. I highly recommend against eating this or anything else from this brand
Brandi R.
It's not packed with nutrients buts it's a yummy warm soup that can be ready in a couple minutes.