BY SUN-BIRD

Sun Bird® Beef & Broccoli Seasoning Mix.
Authentic Asian taste.
No MSG added*. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jennifer S.
This Beef & Broccoli seasoning packet is so convenient and it tastes great! My family really enjoys oriental flavored food & this makes my life so easy! Just mix the packet with soy sauce & follow the instructions for a perfect meal! I love to make this with white rice & we usually add a little bit more soy sauce than the recipe asks for!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I love using this brand seasonings when I make my home made Chinese dishes! I was surprised at how much it tasted like my favorite Chinese place's food! So far I've used this & kung pao chicken! Yum!
David p.
Logansport, IN
I was actually kind of surprised at the flavor added by this packet. It tastes a lot like a restaurant beef and broccoli
Andrea M.
Very tasty! Easy to make and the price is right too. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Ashley F.
Springfield, MO
This is a great seasoning for all stir frys! My mom made stir fry with this and it was very good!
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
Just had this tonight and it is so so SO good! Made my beef and broccoli delicious.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
I bought this a while ago thinking it would be an easy and tasty meal but I did not like the flavor at all. It tasted very fake and like chemicals. You would be better off just using your own spices and sauces. I will not be buying it again.
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
I tried this once and it was very easy to make. The instructions were very clear and my dish turned out great!