MakeupPerfume & CologneLancaster
Sun Beauty Care, Velvet Touch Cream Radiant Tan SPF 30, Sonnencreme, 50 ml

Sun Beauty Care, Velvet Touch Cream Radiant Tan SPF 30, Sonnencreme, 50 ml

by Lancaster

Für Gesicht, Hals und Dekolleté mit Sofortwirkung

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sun Beauty Care, Velvet Touch Cream Radiant Tan SPF 30, Sonnencreme, 50 ml!
Tina R.
NewCastle
Sun Beauty Care, Velvet Touch Cream Radiant Tan SPF 30, Sonnencreme, 50 ml uploaded by Tina R.
I have sensitive skin and this sunscreen gives me discomfort and afterwards my skin has redness in some spots so I can’t recommend it for someone with sensitive skin😔 It’s very lightweight sunscreen what is good, but bad is that it’s smells like chemicals and something I dunno... Not pleasant 😔
Ani R.
New Castle, DE
Sun Beauty Care, Velvet Touch Cream Radiant Tan SPF 30, Sonnencreme, 50 ml uploaded by Ani R.
I like this sunscreen, it has spf 30 but it really protects you very well! but you can't get tan well, it has very good scent and i think it's high-qualitied! recommend 🥰
sofia F.
HOBART, TAS
Sun Beauty Care, Velvet Touch Cream Radiant Tan SPF 30, Sonnencreme, 50 ml uploaded by sofia F.
It's an ok sunscreen. It didn't irritate my skin, didn't cause redness. Neither broke me out. However, it's extremely greasy and I don't like the texture (not velvety on my face). It just sits on my skin and looks like butter. No way I could have it under my makeup. It's also heavily fragranced, which I think is unnecessary.
Susana B.
Málaga
It’s the best face sunscreen I’ve ever used. I really feel it protects my skin. Very light and easy to apply. I love its fragrance.
Shannon T.
159 boulevard de glanum
Cette crème solaire aide à lutter contre les coups de soleil avec efficacité elle a une odeur très agréable
Pauline L.
Copenhagen
My whole family loves this product, we think that it’s the best on the market. It’s a bit pricey but trust me it’s worth it.
olivia B.
Montreal, QC
Love this sunscreen. I dont like the smell but it doesn’t break me out.. I have skin that burns very easily and I have never burnt wearing this product. I purchased in a kit with other things so I’m not sure how much a full size retails for but I will probably repurchase
Ju P.
One on the best sunscreen I’ve tried ! Super smoothed and soft ! Doesn’t leave the skin super pale because of the white color ! Very nice !
Willemijn F.
This is a great sunscreen, but it is not amazing for sensitive skin. This product met up to my expectations becouse I have been using it for a long time. And it is amazing. I really like the packaging.
mary M.
Lo que más me gusta de esta crema es su olor, no huele a crema del sol ni deja en la piel esa sensación! Se esparce suavemente por el cuerpo como si fuera una hidratante !

Looking for your answer?