BY SUMOL

Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Haha my brother in law loves this - waayyyy too sweet for me though! sweeter than mountain dew but on the same idea.
Catarina C.
Bound Brook
Sumol is hands down the best fruit soda on the market. This stuff is addictive in the best way. It doesn't taste overly "fake" and you can often see some small bits of the fruit extract in your drink. I love Sumol, but personally am not a fan of the passion fruit flavor.
sonia B.
Tried it today and I kinda love it the passion fruit flavor is actually good. It's not expensive and I think I might give it a try again sometimes. It's my first time so I don't really know. It's better really cold.
Sandra R.
Thrilled to see that this product is available in Canada! Having spent some years in Portugal, Sumol was always my soda of choice. It's refreshing, not too sweet, a real thirst quencher on those hot summer days and equally enjoyable any other time!
Sabrina J.
Lucan, ON
Love this drink!
alone chilled or mixed with rum (mango rum for bonus points) this has now become a staple in our house. It's versatility is just a bonus
Cris C.
New York
Sumol is amazing!!! This is my least favorite one. They make pineapple Sumol which is phenominal and the orange one is pretty good as well.
Cátia O.
Portugal
Great soda, by Sumol, as usual. Passion fruit is probably one of their best sodas.
Has a great flavor. :-)
Wonderfull soda.
The pasdiok fruit is so tasty, but love the other flavors too. Overall great.