BeveragesSodaSumol
Ananas Pineapple Soda Portugal 1115 oz Cans 6 pack

Sumol Ananas Pineapple Soda Portugal 11.15 oz. Cans 6 pack

by Sumol

Sumol Sparkling Beverages ~ Portugal Pineapple No Artificial Colorings Added 12 oz. Cans 6 pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sumol Ananas Pineapple Soda Portugal 11.15 oz. Cans 6 pack!
Cris C.
coimbra
First of all. This is the best pineapple soda you will ever have in your life. However, it is 100% over priced considering the amount people earn in Portugal, but so are all other sodas and candies. With that being said the positive is that Portuguese people are more moderate in their consumption of those things and are over all more physically fit and healthy.
Ana B.
New Castle, DE
Good taste, smells fresh. 👌💕 good value 🍍🍍 It is our family's lovely product. Always have when being in village❤️
Alaina B.
Tottenham
This is my absolute favourite soda. Nothing compares. It’s got a fruity taste but not so fruity that you feel like you’re drinking Tropicana or anything. The packaging is great, the flavour is amazing and the price is perfect for the perfect drink
Sara N.
Can’t believe y’all are reviewing pineapple sumol 😭 4 stars tho It’s actually really good ngl, better than this is Kima - a passionfruit soda drink from The Açores (one of the islands that are part of Portugal) 🥰
Ni N.
New Castle, DE
Super ananas <3 I like these products very much..I am a favorite..I am in love..very very cool .. I am crazy ...
Jana T.
buggenhout
Sumol Ananas Pineapple Soda Portugal 11.15 oz. Cans 6 pack uploaded by Jana T.
so recently i’ve been with my boyfriend to portugal, and on my last day i tasted this and omg do i regret not getting it earlier it’s SO good! now today i’ve been in portugal again for the last 2 weeks and i’ve been drinking it ever since i got here!
Evelyn P.
Montreal, QC
This is one of my favourite drinks to have when I go to Portuguese restaurants. Love the way the pineapple taste, it doesn't have an artificial flavour to it. I would recommend other people trying this I'm sure they'll like this !

Looking for your answer?