BY SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT

In the highly anticipated fourth installment of The Twilight Saga, a marriage, honeymoon and the birth of a child bring unforeseen and shocking developments for Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) and those they love, including new complications with werewolf Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). see more...

• "They were a quick read, have read them multiple times." in 1 review
  • "Always been a big fan of the Twilight saga." in 1 review
  • "It was good at first but its like harry potter or transformers stop already" in 1 review
  • "I think this and the the first one was very interesting." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone whose read the books." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was a fantastic movie that left you with a huge cliffhanger at the end. It is such a great story about Edward and Bella finally being married and a twist shows up where she ends up carrying his child. This movie is full of drama, and is an amazing love story. This is definitely a great movie and it does follow the book very well.
Eric S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
There's a scene in which Kristen Stewart vomits loudly into a toilet. That's somewhat poetic, because I felt like doing the same throughout the entire movie.

1/2 out of 5 sparkles for this Twilight entry. ✨
Felicia c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie! I have heard horrible things about it but if you read the book it's spot on! The soundtrack is amazing and so aren't the actors! I love Kristen Stewart in this! She did so well and fit the part of Bella perfectly!
Monique S.
I read all of these books, but they were kind of for the generation after me and I'd rather read LJ SMith's Night World series or books like Blood and Chocolate or Silver Kiss because I feel the heroines are stronger narrative voices and that translates to me in the film as well. There's nothing really wrong with it and it is a very pretty film to watch, especially if you want to get your vampire story fix on, but I'm a little meh on the entire Breaking Dawn story line.
Alexis N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Where do I start... well.... I was kinda late for the twilight series and I so wish I read the books earlier. I finished the whole series in like a week. I'TS SO GOOD. If your the kind of person who likes romance this is your kinda book. Not only dose it have romance is also has action and adventure. This is definitely a book you need to check out. My brother hates romance but he's obsessed with it he thinks its so good lol. Not only do you have the books you also have the AMAZING movies. This series will take over your life. Just warning you. But I highly recommend and I'm not just saying that its actually really good.
Kate N.
I wish a lower rating than one existed. If you're a young girl whose main reading enjoyment comes from bodice-rippers, have at it. If you're an adult with an education I think your time is much better spent elsewhere. These stories are, quite simply, crap. The writing is terrible, the "story" is nonexistent, the characters are flat. It's just bad. This is a story that reads like a 13 year old wrote it.
Catherine S.
Oakfield, NY
I thought the book was better then the book although I loved the movie I thought they followed along quite well with the books a few things may have been a little different but was a lot close the some other movies that have followed a boom. Definitely worth reading.
Alyssa K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
The books were actually very good! I bought the first one, after seeing the movie in the theater, read it, and immediately went out and bought the other three! I was hooked! I love all of the movies! This one was really good! I loved seeing Bella and Edward get married!
Giselle B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
These books are horribly written, and have a pretty problematic story line/plot that goes against basic values of feminism. That being said, it was very entertaining for young me to read while on a family trip with too much free time. Don't expect depth, but it's a good distraction.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I loved watching the Twilight movies after reading the books. It is always nice to see the words of the book come to life on the big screen. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who either read the Twilight Saga, or is a huge fan or vampires, and werewolves, and love stories.
Britney A.
Which is better? Book or movie?