BY SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT

Summit Entertainment Red
  • "This movie is the best movie to me and my grandad because he won't stop watching this movie." in 1 review
  • "To some it might not be wonderful because it might not be a very dramatic action movie. " in 1 review
  • "This movie is hilarious and action packed all at the same time!" in 1 review
Bianca N.
portales, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Funny , witty , awesome actors .. is something to describe this movie . I loved almost every minute of this movie . Definitely one of my to go to movies , haven't seen the 2 part which is out on dvd as well but I think it still is pretty awesome. Need something to watch? watch this!
Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Refused to watch this movie for the longest time, but my boyfriend forced me to watch it with him. It ended up being one of my favorite movies! Great movie, now to watch red 2!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am such a Morgan Freeman and Bruce Willus fan and this movie was good tye act great together and the other actors as well, it was action packed and funny all in one movie. I have to say my husband and I really enjoyed this movie a lot!!!
Rachel G.
This movie is hilarious and action packed all at the same time! This is a film that has seasoned, yet great actors. It is faced paced and will always keep you guessing.
alexis t.
This movie is the best movie to me and my grandad because he won't stop watching this movie. This movie is very addictive because of all the action and humor.
Kamellia J.
Plant City, FL
This is one of the best movies ever. This one and part 2 are awesome. A little humor, suspense, and action all wrapped up in one. Amazing
MK R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is hilarious to me! It never gets old and I watch it every time I see it on tv. The second one isn’t as good as the first one.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great action movie with a lot comedy or is it a Great comedy with a lot of action?!?!
The characters are endearing and i like the plot!
Jazmine G.
San Jacinto, CA
I though it was a funny and cool movie. To some it might not be wonderful because it might not be a very dramatic action movie.
ashley l.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I thought that Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman meant grounds for an amazing movie but I was very disappointed with this movie.