Summer's Laboratories Triple Paste Diaper Rash Ointment - 10.0 oz. uploaded by Sheila G.Summer's Laboratories Triple Paste Diaper Rash Ointment - 10.0 oz. uploaded by Marieli C.

BY SUMMER'S LABORATORIES #2 in Children's First Aid

Triple paste diaper rash ointment has a soothing formula perfect for treating your baby's diaper rash. It contains zinc oxide and is fragrance-free and hypoallergenic. Most rashes only require small amounts of this ointment, so the container will last you a long time. see more...

• Where can I buy this? Most rash creams don't help with my son 4 Answers
  • Where di you buy this?5 Answers
  • Does this work well & heal the rash quickly? Also how is it w...12 Answers
Buy on Target
Jemyka P.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this product. It is a God sent. No other rash cream helped my daughter!!!! Immediate relief is evident, you will see results by the time you change their diaper again. This cream is the real deal; I can’t stop talking about it. Every time I see some one in the baby isle I have to point out this cream. It is the bomb.com for real. I love it and cant stop talking about how awesome it is.
misty s.
Huntington, WV
best miracle in a tub ever. clears diaper rash in hours. we even use it for chapped skin as adults. after 4 kids I've never seen anything else like it. I'm very thankful for it and feel its made my life alot easier.
Irmaris L.
This diaper cream is awesome! My son suffers from eczema, have sensitive skin and when he have diaper rashe this stuff is the only one that works and pretty fast. Is worth it!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Triple Paste was recommended to me by a friend who swore it worked wonders. Now it is basically the only ointment I use on my daughter. She rarely ever gets a diaper rash and if she were to, I immediately put this cream on and it is gone by the next diaper change. It is kind of grainy, but worth it for how well it works.
Sarah A.
It's the only thing hat worked when my baby has had nasty rashes due to a dairy allergy. I had tried about 15 creams before finding triple paste. Nothing helped some even made the rash worse. I tried triple paste and after one application the improvement was amazing. I will not use anything else now. I only wish I had found triple paste sooner. .
Liliana H.
This is the best stuff for my daughter's rashes. She has super sensitive skin, and this seems to be the only cream that helps. I love the tube one as well bc there is always a coupon attached to the flap when you open it
Christina L.
I give this product a 5 out of 5 stars. I use to use desitin on my baby , but recently my neighbor introduced me to this diaper cream and I love it. It give rid of the diaper rash in less then a day. A little bit goes a long way so this container will last you a while.
Mallory A.
Triple paste is a necessity! I have tried so many different brands of diaper rash cream and the only one that gives the results I want is triple paste! The texture is sturdy but creamy, when I apply it stays put and doesn't disappear. When my baby is uncomfortable and needs relief I want a product that will work right away and triple paste is what works. I have seen it clear up a major raw diaper rash in one night. Also the scent is pleasant, unlike some other rash creams that smell horrible.

Another thing I love is the container. I like to add a tube of antibiotic ointment to the triple paste to help when rashes are extremely bad. The container allows me to do that and make my own mixture. I highly recommend Triple Paste. It may be more expensive then other brands but IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Sandra H.
Gilroy , Ca
This is by far the best diaper rash ointment I have used! It has the same active Ingredient as all diaper rash creams, Zinc Oxide. But it's all the other wonderful ingredients in there that make it awesome! It's Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic, it goes on well on babies bottom and when it's time to change the diaper it wipes right off, unlike other creams like Desitin that are so sticky! The plus side is that all the while it does its job! One tub of this last a long time since you don't need a lot and it works quickly but buy the small tube too to carry in the diaper bag!! Best investment!! This really is the best diaper ointment you will have ever used!
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
This is the best cream for diaper rashes out there hands down. Before trying triple paste I had tried everything to help heal my son's rashes from when he was teething - they were horrible! Even the stuff prescribed from his pediatrician didn't to the trick. I was finally suggested triple paste from my cousin and I am so grateful she told me to try it out. Within a day my son's rash was almost completely gone. It is a miracle product! It is thick and forms a great barrier against moisture while healing the rash.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
Does this work well & heal the rash quickly? Also how is it with babies who have sensitive skin?
Candice R.
Is this a cream or more like Vaseline? Do you need a prescription for this?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Mega Parent Expert
Where di you buy this?
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
Where can I buy this? Most rash creams don't help with my son