BY SUMMER'S EVE

Summer’s Eve White Pear & Water Lily Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin, 12 oz: Gentle and refreshing Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested Light, fresh scent see more...

Summer's Eve White Pear & Water Lily Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin
  • " This wash is so great it is very gentle for the delicate areas is sensitive and also has a nice smell to it leaves you feeling clean and smelling nice" in 7 reviews
Madison M.
summers eve is the best hands down. I don't care what anyone else thinks either lol. Us women are doing things daily that throws off our pH balance or makes up not feel as clean as a woman should. I work out and sweat alot. and in my opinion this is the only stuff that makes me feel clean. It's creamy and smells amazing. I don't shower or bathe without this. Not only is it very affordable but they come in different scents with cute little bottles. Every women I know has at least one of these little bottles in their shower. Don't worry about them not lasting long either. I still have mine from a month ago. Perfect daily product you can add to your shower routine. A little goes a long way. So less is more. I really love this whenever I'm on my period. It makes me feel clean and refreshed.
Emilia B.
This is one of my favorite body washes. It has a really nice smell that isn’t too strong. It lasts me a long time. It suds up really nicely with a loofa. It doesn’t irritate my skin which is a huge plus!
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
This product has such a great smell and I love it for in the summer (because I have a larger chest) to help make sure nothing funky starts happening between the ladies. I would recommend this completely!
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
Not the scent I use but i’m sure it works just the same, the first time I used this I was actually amazed which is not something that usually happens to me over body washes...I had issues with body washes leaving residue on my skin and irritation, just one day after using this wash I noticed that all of my issues with body washes had been solved. The only thing I would like better is if it lathered more because I feel like I need to use a lot every time a shower but other than that I highly recommend it for every female out there.
Kristina B.
I don’t use this exact sent but I love using summers eve body wash. It’s affordable and makes me smelling fresh all day long. Bought it from my local grocery store and a lot of my friends use it as well.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am absolutely in love with this product. It is really gentle and doesn't irritate skin at all. I only use it for sensitive areas of skin, or irritated ones. But it does an excellent job overall! I like all of the scents, although this isn't my favorite.
Angelina K.
Woodbridge
I love this body wash but it could just be that i love all things Summers Eve but i mean if your looking for a body wash or feminie product i. Sugest Summers Eve
beverly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use the pink one. I found it while I was recovering from ankle problems. I use it for my neither regions and it has helped a whole lot. My 4 yr old wears a pull up to bed n she gets red from time to time we will use this on her, because it's gentle enough and it don't bother her as bad or burns. So a++++ for this product
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the shower gels. They have a great scent and are non-irritating. I like being 100% sure that everything is clean and fresh without worrying about itching or burning.
Sierra J.
Kalamazoo, MI
I LOVE this product. I have the orange one and love it.! I use this just for my private areas and use another wash for the rest of my body. By using this I feel so much more refreshed.