Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesIntimate WashesSummer's Eve
White Pear & Water Lily Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin

Summer's Eve White Pear & Water Lily Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin

Summer’s Eve White Pear & Water Lily Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin, 12 oz: Gentle and refreshing Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested Light, fresh scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Summer's Eve White Pear & Water Lily Bath & Shower Gel For Sensitive Skin!
Product Highlights
This wash is so great it is very gentle for the delicate areas is sensitive and also has a nice smell to it leaves you feeling clean and smelling nicein reviews
Bobie B.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite Summers Eve brand ever. The water Lily smells the best. It almost smells like walking through the botanical after the warm rain of the summer time. This scent is hard to find nowadays I don't really know why. The green tea one is hard to find also and that's another favorite of mine. Awww well it's only $2.98 a bottle so not priced too high for an every shower essential.
Bree A.
Carriere, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Couldn’t use anything else. I have super sensitive skin so I have to be careful but it works so well!!
MaryCaroline G.
Huntersville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am absolutely in love with this product. It is really gentle and doesn't irritate skin at all. I only use it for sensitive areas of skin, or irritated ones. But it does an excellent job overall! I like all of the scents, although this isn't my favorite.
Renee M.
Daisy M.
Elk River, MN
This product has such a great smell and I love it for in the summer (because I have a larger chest) to help make sure nothing funky starts happening between the ladies. I would recommend this completely!
Madison M.
summers eve is the best hands down. I don't care what anyone else thinks either lol. Us women are doing things daily that throws off our pH balance or makes up not feel as clean as a woman should. I work out and sweat alot. and in my opinion this is the only stuff that makes me feel clean. It's creamy and smells amazing. I don't shower or bathe without this. Not only is it very affordable but they come in different scents with cute little bottles. Every women I know has at least one of these little bottles in their shower. Don't worry about them not lasting long either. I still have mine from a month ago. Perfect daily product you can add to your shower routine. A little goes a long way. So less is more. I really love this whenever I'm on my period. It makes me feel clean and refreshed.
Emilia B.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite body washes. It has a really nice smell that isn’t too strong. It lasts me a long time. It suds up really nicely with a loofa. It doesn’t irritate my skin which is a huge plus!
Sara P.
Mt, MI
I always use summers eve after I wash with my Dove bar soap it makes your pH balance good and make sure you’re nice and clean
Angelina K.
Woodbridge
I love this body wash but it could just be that i love all things Summers Eve but i mean if your looking for a body wash or feminie product i. Sugest Summers Eve
Katelyn M.
Ontario, OH
I love everything Summer’s Eve! I feel more refreshed after using any of their products!

Looking for your answer?