Personal CareFeminine CareSummer's Eve
Tropical Rain Feminine Freshening Spray (2oz)

Summer's Eve Tropical Rain® Feminine Freshening Spray (2oz)

5 Ways to Fresh. Fact: Armpits aren’t the only area of a women’s body that sweats. So we created Summer’s Eve® Freshening Spray- perfect for whenever you need a boost of freshness. Only Summer’s Eve® gives you 5 fresh benefits in 1 light, but effective spray. Even better, gynecologists give it the green light for everyday use.

Does this product mess up you ph balance ?
How well does this work? I’m wondering how this compares to other similar products!
At what age do you think is too young to be using this product?
Start your review of Summer's Eve Tropical Rain® Feminine Freshening Spray (2oz)!
Andrea U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Im basically the biggest fan girl for Summers Eve products. I was using just the wash and thinking my life was complete but then I decided to pick this up and it changed the game for me. You can obviously spray yourself but you can add an extra spray to your panties. Hey, anything to feel fresh at the end of the day!
Franchesca F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Summer's Eve Tropical Rain® Feminine Freshening Spray (2oz) uploaded by Franchesca F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Summer's Eve Feminine Freshening Spray (2oz) [product:summer's-eve®-sheer-floral®-deodorant-spray] Neutralizes odor, Absorbs moisture , won't dosrupt natural pH and free of Talc. I can't not ask for more this is my favorite personal care spray. 🌺💜💙
Alissa C.
Staten Island, NY
This is a must have for literally every female, its a daily tool for girls, it keeps your personal area dry, feeling fresh and smells really good. I use this every single day and it's become a must have. It's not expensive, somewhere around $4. Totally worth it..I wish they made a bigger can.
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Summer's Eve Tropical Rain® Feminine Freshening Spray (2oz) uploaded by Veronica P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for when I am on my monthly cycle. I also bought wipes for that special time. I think it could have a better scent. Its not strong enough or pretty enough. I want a cleansing scent not a masking scent. Perhaps a citrus scent or a lavender one. I'm not sure what would be safe or appropriate here but something needs to change. Right now it smells exactly like what it is, a panty spray. Summers Eve Feminine Deodorant Spray Ultra Extra Strength - 2 oz (pack of 2)
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
Summer's Eve Tropical Rain® Feminine Freshening Spray (2oz) uploaded by Allison J.
Summers even ultra deodorant spray keeps me fresh and ready for the day all day! It's especially helpful when I'm ovulating or.on my period and need a little extra help in the downstairs department. I spray alittle on my undergarments (never on my hoo-ha) and the freshness last all day. I even spray some under my chest after a gym session!
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Summer's Eve Tropical Rain® Feminine Freshening Spray (2oz) uploaded by sofia V.
tengo mas de 25 años usando este producto me encanta el olor y lo refrescante que te deja y super facil de usar lo amo
Lisa B.
Pataskala, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you ever get that not so fresh feeling? This feminine freshening spray is just the thing between washes!
Amanda O.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a must have for all females. It does not have strong overpowering scent. And it is not super expensive. It's great to help you feel extra fresh down there.
Amy W.
Cumming, GA
Especially in the summer time! You can't go wrong with a quick spritz to freshen up any time. Keeps me confident and comfortable especially given the heat and humidity where I live in the south. Tropical Rain is my fave!
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
3,855 reviews
Summer's Eve Tropical Rain® Feminine Freshening Spray (2oz) uploaded by Kathy M L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using it, it is very good for bad smells and does not irritate. It lasts a lot
Ask a question to the Influenster community...