BY SUMMER'S EVE

Designed to help wipe away odor-causing bacteria, summer's eve aloe love cleansing cloths are a quick, discreet way to freshen up when you're on the go! Stash them in your purse or gym bag, and use them when you're pressed for time or don't have time to shower. Dermatologist and gynecologist tested and ph-balanced. The gentle formulas won't irritate sensitive skin and the cloths are alcohol-free and hypoallergenic. Target exclusive scent! see more...

• Does this smell better than the Island Splash?5 Answers
  • This a new product! Where did you find it? I would like t...1 Answers
April S.
Coalgood, KY
Really really really love these cleansing wipes! They come in handy everyday. I really like using them during my monthly cause it makes me feel Lao much cleaner. It has a nice smell, that’s not over powering and doesn’t stink. Doesn’t irritate.
Rachel L.
If your a lady you need to get these. Whether your on your period or just want to freshen up down there these wipes are the way to go. They are gentle on your lady bits and will leave you feeling fresh and clean to go on with the rest of the day. Smell great and leave you feeling refreshed.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’m a huge fan of these cleansing wipes and find them very useful! I love them for when I’m on my period because they keep me fresh and clean. They’re also nice for when I’m done working out and sweaty or for hot summer days where they might also be sweat. I also use them after sex to help freshen up as well. The price is reasonable for the quality of the product!
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
I have used these feminine wipes for years now and I absolutely love them. This is a new scent I’m trying. But as always very light scented and gentle on skin. Perfect for when your on your monthly. Keeps you smelling and feeling so clean.
Liz M.
North Franklin
Perfect cleansing wipe! As a mom, and currently pregnant with my second, the Aloe is a perfect pick me up and leaves you feeling clean! Love that these are not tested on animals. Will always be my favorite go to!
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
These wipes are perfect to travel with or keep in your purse. They smell so nice and fresh, they're non-irritating and work great. Plus, they're really affordable.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Everyone should keep a pack of these in their bathroom!! Can't live without these now. Helps me stay fresh all day. Safe to use everyday. I have replaced using regular wipes with these instead. My fiancé also uses these! He has sensitive skin and these didn't irritate.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
My favorite feminine wipes of all times! I cannot live without these wipes! They smell great and I clean when I use them (especially when I am on my period and those hot days). Summer's Eve Target Exclusive Aloe Love Cleansing Cloths - 32 Count
Jenna M.
These are the best wipes Summer's Eve has out now. It's so easy to carry around with you, and it's great for everything. You can use it for whatever you feel like you need to use for. It's such a light and sweet scent, this is by far my favorite product of theirs.
Bailey F.
Reedley
These are so handy! I love the smell, aloe is so cleansing. They aren't a target exclusive though..I bought mine at Walmart. I bought these along with the Aloe Love cleansing wash. A great combo, i definitely recommend and i'll definitely continue to buy.
Kirsten H.
Does this smell better than the Island Splash?
McKayla K.
This a new product! Where did you find it? I would like to give it a try!