BY SUMMER'S EVE

Designed to help wipe away odor-causing bacteria, summer's eve aloe love cleansing cloths are a quick, discreet way to freshen up when you're on the go! Stash them in your purse or gym bag, and use them when you're pressed for time or don't have time to shower. Dermatologist and gynecologist tested and ph-balanced. The gentle formulas won't irritate sensitive skin and the cloths are alcohol-free and hypoallergenic. Target exclusive scent! see more...

Liz M.
North Franklin
Perfect cleansing wipe! As a mom, and currently pregnant with my second, the Aloe is a perfect pick me up and leaves you feeling clean! Love that these are not tested on animals. Will always be my favorite go to!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’m a huge fan of these cleansing wipes and find them very useful! I love them for when I’m on my period because they keep me fresh and clean. They’re also nice for when I’m done working out and sweaty or for hot summer days where they might also be sweat. I also use them after sex to help freshen up as well. The price is reasonable for the quality of the product!
Karla R.
Washington, DC
My favorite feminine wipes of all times! I cannot live without these wipes! They smell great and I clean when I use them (especially when I am on my period and those hot days). Summer's Eve Target Exclusive Aloe Love Cleansing Cloths - 32 Count
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Everyone should keep a pack of these in their bathroom!! Can't live without these now. Helps me stay fresh all day. Safe to use everyday. I have replaced using regular wipes with these instead. My fiancé also uses these! He has sensitive skin and these didn't irritate.
Jenna M.
These are the best wipes Summer's Eve has out now. It's so easy to carry around with you, and it's great for everything. You can use it for whatever you feel like you need to use for. It's such a light and sweet scent, this is by far my favorite product of theirs.
Mary F.
Please don't use stuff like this on your body. I learned the hard way. This is a great way to get an infection. Just bathe with very mild soap. Your lady parts are mostly self cleaning in a sense. Products like these are terrible and misleading.
Mercedes P.
Naples
These wipes are perfect for on the go. This definitely met my expectations, i use these all the time. These are affordable wipes, you can also get them in singles. I’m extremely satisfied with what i got, i would definitely buy these agian!
Katie D.
Philadelphia, PA
The Summer's Eve brand is amazing. Perfect when you need a quick freshen up. I have very sensitive skin so the Aloe Love cloths are great for me. Inexpensive, effective and just one of them products I think every girl should have.
Ana M.
So I bought this at target. I just wanted to try something new... I have never bought anything for my private parts because I'm really sensitive. But hey! I gave this summers eve a try and I really like them. I can't really remember the price. they are easy to use and did not burn me at all.. I really like the smell of it. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 start it's because I personally think the wipes are a bit to big. But I do recommend.
Lindsey N.
Spring Lake, NC
I seriously love these things. I'm a big advocate of baby wipes and personal hygiene. But I found that baby wipes just weren't right for the more feminine areas of my life. So I picked these up, they're cheap enough I figured I'd give them a try. I fell in love! So perfect to freshen up, and make yourself feel nice and clean in the middle of your day. And I love this scent. So cleanly and a calming scent.
Kirsten H.
Does this smell better than the Island Splash?
McKayla K.
This a new product! Where did you find it? I would like to give it a try!