BY SUMMER'S EVE #65 in Feminine Products

Summer's Eve Feminine Wash For Sensitive Skin, 9 fl oz: Soap-free Fragrance-free Hypoallergenic Gynecologist tested see more...

• Does any body know where to find it other than waltmart?6 Answers
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love this product. Sometimes even the classiest ladies need a little freshening up. This product is my favorite Ph Balanced wash. I use this product every time I shower and man does this brand have a great variety of scents! If you have not tried this wash yet then I would definitely recommend it! Also, they say that washing with normal soap down there is not so lovely for the lady parts so why not switch it up? (:
Regina P.
Regina P.
Dumont , NJ
I have to say after trying multiple brands and having to ask my OB/GYN what she would recommend as a light feminine wash, this would have to be my favorite! The other brands have a very strong perfume like smell which I do not like. If you feel you need a little freshening up in the lady department then I would encourage you to try this product!
Chanda G.
Chanda G.
Killeen, TX
This cleansing wash is amazing! i love this scent and the lavender scent. I've tried the equate brand but it didn't smell as great as this one does. It meets my expectations and i find it to be very effective. I feel very clean after using it. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good feminine wash
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Really love this wash. I think that every women should have this in their shower. It very gentle pH balanced and it smells good. You can find this anywhere and it's not expensive at all. I recommend this product to any women who has problems with UTI .
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
Salt Rock, WV
I use this product 3-5 days a week. I feel much more clean after using this product. It does not irritate my skin or cause me to have yeast infections like other washes seem to do. Overall a very good product.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
I love this wash! I always looked for something similar to this but never found anything I liked. This product smells amazing and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I use it every time I shower!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
5/5 maybe even a 10/5 I have a problem with soaps and getting utis and this has never given me a problem. It's also affordable and you can buy it at any Walmart or target etc.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Lafayette, TN
This wash is perfect to use for body wash. I mainly use it to wash my Diva Cup with as it is gentle enough and gets it thoroughly clean. But it's terrific and works great.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I think this product does its job of cleaning and it's a good addition to add in your hygiene routine especially around that "time of the month"
Peyton Y.
Peyton Y.
Hopewell, VA
WILL always buy again.
There is nothing bad to say about it. The smell is great and should be in every girls shower.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Does any body know where to find it other than waltmart?