Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash

Summer's Eve Feminine Wash For Sensitive Skin, 9 fl oz: Soap-free Fragrance-free Hypoallergenic Gynecologist tested

Me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Lo usas todos los dias?
I've heard from gynecologists to not use these kinds of products? I always do but has anyone had any bad experiences with intimate washes?
Start your review of Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash!
Product Highlights
...is subtle and has a clean feeling. Also these washes are wonderful for sensitive skin. I use it 2x a week and love the value! Highly recommend!in reviews
Adrienne C.
Robbinsdale, MN
Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash uploaded by Adrienne C.
Purchased at: Target
Best feminine wash for sensitive skin. I have used this brand and product for almost two decades. I use it every time I shower. There are a few fragrance ones that I will get from time to time when the sensitive one is not in stock. I also like that it is available at many store near me.
Diana H.
1,228 reviews
Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash uploaded by Diana H.
Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
#SummersEve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash smells wonderful. I feel so fresh and clean after using this product. The bottle design is cute and it's made upside-down for easy pouring. #VoxBox [product:summer's-eve-simply-sensitive-cleansing-wash]
Huyen P.
Vilonia, AR
Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash uploaded by Huyen P.
I use it everyday when I take a shower. I like the smell of this product, it’s not too strong and I feel more clean after use it. Love it!
Beatrice  C.
West Islip, NY
Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash uploaded by Beatrice  C.
I no longer can remember life without having this in my shower LOL! Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash is part of my routine for over 6 years now ! It’s gentle properties created for the female body is comforting knowing I’m using the best for myself . The smell is not overwhelming yet delicious! It’s the perfect wash !
Jennifer F.
Parkton, NC
Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash uploaded by Jennifer F.
I like this wash as an extra cleaning step around that time of the month. I have sensitive skin and it works well without causing any issues.
Katie B.
Russellville, AR
Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash uploaded by Katie B.
Ive been using this product for the last couple of weeks now and I’m never using anything else! I have sensitive and dry skin on that area and this has made it feel so much better! It smells amazing and I won’t be using any other brand from now on! I highly recommend this!
karon S.
Wellston, OH
Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash uploaded by karon S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this products.. It keeps you feeling refreshed and clean all day long.. I highly recommend this product.. Cost was 2.00
Ashley R.
Pontiac, IL
It is important to keep yourself clean. Why not try something that leaves you feeling refreshed after use? I mainly like using this product in the summer when I’ve been active and know I need extra help staying fresh.
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow es increíble su gran trabajo deja mis partes intimas muy limpias sin olores desagradables todo en casa los usamos es un jabón de ingiere muy necesario ya que los malos olores pueden provocar incomodidad este es su remedio aparte es muy acesible
Mariana L.
kent, WA
Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash uploaded by Mariana L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the Summer's Eve cleansing wash with active cooling, it is very refreshing! I've been using this daily and I really like it, you can feel the cooling sensation, it also makes me feel fresh all day long. The smell is great, it's very soft but refreshing, would definitely recommend!Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Cleansing Wash