BY SUMMER'S EVE

For freshness anytime, try New Simply Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths. Made with simple ingredients that gently remove the bacteria that can cause odor, Simply Summer's Eve silky smooth cleansing cloths are free of harsh chemicals, dyes, alcohol and parabens - so you can feel good about what you are putting on your body. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Review for: Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I keep a pack of the Summer's Eve Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipes in a family bathroom that is shared by multiple women and we all agree that this product is great! I usually buy all-purpose bathroom wet wipes and use those for feminine needs. I feel better about using the Simply Summer's Eve wipes because they are made with simpler ingredients and without some of the harsh ingredients. The coconut scent is subtle and fresh, without being overpowering or too perfumed. I have never experienced any kind of irritation. I love the resealable packaging for quick access and convenience. My only complaint is that the wipes don't come in a bigger bulk size pack!! I received this product free from Crowdtap.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Review for: Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipe - 24ct
These summers eve cleansing clothes are great. This is a fenemine product that cleans and refresh you private area cleansing all bacterials that could lead up to an bacterial infection. I love these wipes because they have a new formula that is way nor natural since they removed all the harsh chemicals. It is also very affordable and keeps your ph balanced. I highly recommend these cleansing cloths. You will not be disappointed!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Review for: Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I love these wipes! They're great to have on hand for anytime you feel the need to freshen up. The size of the wipes are perfect, not too big or too small. And the packaging does a great job at keeping the moisture in. I love the gentle scent. Definitely recommended!
Tisha M.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Review for: Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I love these. I keep them handy in my bathroom at all times. They're perfect for those "sensitive areas" and don't irritate my skin at all. The scent is clean, but not overwhelming. They're perfect for "that time of the month" and are great to keep on hand for any time that you're not feeling so fresh.
Angel N.
Angel N.
Review for: Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I love the smell of this product. I was sent my product for review however that does not effect my outlook on the product. I went to Walmart and the product is pretty cheap. I would recommend this product to any girl that has a period.
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
Review for: Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I received these free from Crowdtap and I loved them. They keep my feeling fresh. The smell is great, not overpowering. They are very effective and affordable! I would recommend these all day long.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipe - 24ct
Simple Summer's Eve coconut water cleansing cloths are the bomb.com FREE from harsh chemicals! Made with natural cleansers. They smell fantastic and keep you fresh! What's not to love?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
Review for: Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipe - 24ct
These smell wonderful and are great for freshening up. They are gentle with no harsh chemicals or dyes so I feel confident using them on my skin.
Adilene P.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC
Review for: Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipe - 24ct
This natural cleansers cloths are great! They leave me feeling fresh and clean! The smell is awesome and the price its affordable! Loving them!
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Feminine Wipe - 24ct
I love the way that these work and smell but the way that they are packaged makes them dry out really quick.