BY SUMMER'S EVE

Pump up your freshness with New Simply Summer's Eve gentle foaming wash. Made with simple ingredients that help stop odor before it starts, Simply Summer's Eve is free of harsh chemicals, dyes, alcohol and parabens - so you can feel good about what you are putting on your body. see more...

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m all about products, even products such as this. This may be a sensitive subject for some, but c’mon ladies...we ALL want our “V” to feel clean! So let’s move on and be serious for a moment. I usually use Summer’s Eve Cleansing Wash because using regular soap leaves me dry and irritated. I saw this new product, made by the same brand I’ve come to trust over the years, and had to try it. It has natural cleansers and is “free of harsh chemicals, dyes, alcohol, and parabens”, so I felt really good about making the choice to purchase. First, it comes in a really convenient pump bottle that dispenses just the right amount, saving product and therefore saving money. Second, the product dispenses a really pretty, light, fresh, & natural coconut smelling foam. It turns into a luxurious, super soft foam that doesn’t feel soapy, does NOT burn or irritate, and cleans really well, leaving my lady parts refreshed & hydrated. This was a little more expensive than its cleansing wash sister, but the fragrance alone is enough to keep me using it...and it did last longer just like it claims. If you’re a woman looking for the perfect intimate cleanser that uses natural ingredients, cleanses without irritation, and leaves your “V” feeling hydrated and refreshed, then I highly recommend you try SIMPLY Summer’s Eve Coconut Water Gentle Foaming Wash. It does come in several other scents that I’m eager to try, but regardless of what scent you prefer, just give this is try. You won’t be disappointed.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Summers Eve products! They truly are the best on the market for women! This is new and fun, it’s great for girls that truly want something VERY subtle and gentle. They advertise scents but really they’re pretty much fragrance free. I can barely detect a scent. It’s $4 at Walmart and since they’re new there are a few that have an instant $1 off coupon on the lid. Tried it, loved it.
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love how fresh and clean I feel when I use it wash not even mentioning how delicious it smells definitely worth buying the foam texture that he has is one of the reasons I love it cuz it's so gentle
Alyson G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's not my favorite.. I bought it to try something new.. and it was their newest product.. it does smell really nice, I love summer eves products, I use them all the time.. but this one kind of disappointed me.. Summer's Eve, Simply Coconut Water Cleansing Foam - 5oz
Katy T.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loves Summers Eve, and this new formula does not disappoint. No chemicals, no dyes, no artificial fragrances, and the new foaming pump is so perfect for getting the perfect amount of soap every time!
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yet another Summer’s Eve product that I’m in love with.

I use both the cleansing wash and the foaming cleansing wash; it just depends on which I grab to use that day.

Available at Walmart for around ~$4 a bottle.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been looking for a new product to try as I didn't feel like my
current body wash products were the best for me. This product has been a
life changer. I now have a different perspective on keeping myself
clean and fresh (and my opinion of Summer's Eve is WAY better now that I
know about their variety of products). This foam is lightly scented,
but I love that it is not "perfume" but a more natural scent. It is
completely non-irritating and helps you feel fresh and clean all day
long! Definitely recommended!
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very picky about what I use to wash "down there" as I feel like we all should be, and this is without a doubt my favorite product that I've ever used. It's very light, almost like you're cleaning with water but way better. I love the smell as well---it's not too strong or overpowering like some feminine washes. It leaves you feeling refreshed, and it's gentle enough for everyday use. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's not as "natural" a product as it's being advertised, but I still love it and it's way better for you than most of the feminine washes on the market today.
Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great feminine wash as it claims to be made naturally. It does not contain harmful chemicals which are too strong. When you touch it, its texture is light and foamy. It relieves itchiness of the private part and makes you feel fresh and clean. I know it will be helpful for my menstrual period too. Lastly, it definitely smells good! I initially thought that the scent was similar to a shea butter then I saw from the bottle that it was from coconut water. I got it free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest opinion.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and I am so happy that I purchased it!! I have always been a fan of summer's eve products and when I saw that they came out with a more natural line I couldn't wait to try the items! This is so much more gentle being that it is a foam! It also smells great! I highly recommend if you want something gentle that also works great!