Personal CareFeminine CareIntimate WashesSummer's Eve
Summer's Eve Sheer Floral Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin

Summer's Eve® Sheer Floral® Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin

The Right Kind of Clean:How many cleansers do you have in your bathroom? Now, how many of those are especially formulated for your vaginal area? Enter Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash. It won't dry like soap, and it's pH-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry. Even better, both dermatologists and gynecologists have given it the green light to use every day.Hail To The V®.

Summer's Eve® Sheer Floral® Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin ? KISS Looks So Natural Shy False Eyelashes I've never worn any eyelashes so is this a good product to try for the first time?
Yo lo use , pero me causo un poco de irritación, ¿a alguien mas le paso igual???
Anyone ever tried this product and Vagisil PH Balance Wash Light & Clean Scent? Can anyone give some insight on what they preferred?
Start your review of Summer's Eve® Sheer Floral® Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin!
Product Highlights
This is a great product, and has a light, fresh scent. It is not strong to sensitive skin at all, and it makes you feel very refreshed!in reviews
Karina H.
Summer's Eve® Sheer Floral® Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Karina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product because it makes me feel so fresh. Clean the intimate area without fear of irritation. I wear it daily and have felt very comfortable wearing it. It is not expensive in the market. It seems very good to me. I recommend it. I love it 😀 😍
Elvia L.
Neptune City, NJ
The product is good. It gives you a great clean. Its for sensitive skin so you wont feel any irritation afterwords.
Adriana A.
Summer's Eve® Sheer Floral® Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Adriana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like that at least one was put in a bag to ship, but the other two were not so during shipping one was opened and got all over the bottom of the box and when I opened it all over my hands. So a waste of product. I dont understand how you can bag one and not the other two.
Colleen S.
Geneva, IL
This product is a must! I could never use anything different!! Makes everything feel so fresh and clean
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
I love summers eve feminine wash. It just feels good to know you have a product dedicated to that special area. I love the different scents and how it balances out your ph.
Angela R.
Cape Coral, FL
Summer's Eve® Sheer Floral® Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Angela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Summer's Eve® Sheer Floral® Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin I wish it were scent-free because artificial scent isn't good for your body. However, it doesn't smell toxic. Good for sensitive skin. So I divide it into two containers to use the other one for my face. Ph level of this product is also good for your face. I know it may sound crazy bur it doesn't dry off your facial skin that much. The only flaw of this product is the lid. It easily breaks so I'd rather replace the bottle and if it's not broken, it gets poured out when using it.
Corrie H.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Our Walmart literally had two fragrances to choose from, I didn’t want to get both of the same scent in case I want to switch is up so this is the one I am currently using. I don’t really like floral fragrances and since I can’t really find other scents I ended up with this one, it is super floral but at least I’m not using it all over my body. Seems to clean fine but I find the formula really thin
Crystal L.
Tamarac, FL
Summer's Eve® Sheer Floral® Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product and brand. It smells great, is easy to use, and works amazing. It helps cleanses and refreshes your intimate area. I would highly recommend this product and it especially works great for those with a busy day.
Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't think this should be used daily, but I use it about once a week for freshness - sometimes even more sparingly than that. A little goes a long way because it's a small area of the body, so you get a lot of this product for a small amount of money (around $3). I don't love that the product is fragranced but I generally prefer skin care fragrance free.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I have been using these Summer's Eve feminine washes for years. I highly recommend. This scent is light and nice. This is safe to use without worrying about anything. It feels light and clean, the wash itself is like a gel formula. Its gentle on your skin and doesn't cause irritation.