Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Wash (12oz)

Summer's Eve® Nighttime Cleansing Wash is dermatologist & gynecologist tested. The soothing lavender fragrance helps wash away the day. Lavender and chamomile botanical extracts will calm and relax you, so you're ready for a great night's sleep. Plus, it's pH-balanced so it's made to work with your body's natural chemistry. It's the perfect nod to bedtime. Sweet dreams.

would you recommend this product?
Has anyone actually seen this in stores?
Start your review of Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Wash (12oz)!
Product Highlights
Seriously love this product. It is creamy and luxurious. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is so gentle. Not to mention, it smells incredible!!in reviews
Nicole R.
Lady Lake, FL
Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Wash (12oz) uploaded by Nicole R.
I love this sooooo much. I'm always scared to try personal hygiene products because of burning or damage that they may cause, but I found this cleansing wash and I'm sticking to it forever. I just love the way it smells and leaves your body feeling fresh. And there is no burning or itching during nor after use. I recommend this!
Jessica S.
Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Wash (12oz) uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is not only good for night time use, but its alao good for any other time of the day that you use it. As long as you use it as directed, you will be fine and it wont throw off your PH balance. I have reviewed this on my Youtube channel.
Sara D.
Long Beach, CA
I really like these scarves. They are a good size and fit the bag in the package. The smell is lovely and doesn't burn. Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Wash (12oz)
Meredith A.
Westlake, LA
Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Wash (12oz) uploaded by Meredith A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolute love this newer product by summers eve. I have used there original washes for a long time. I finally gave this one a try and can’t believe I didn’t try it sooner. It lathers way better and smalls amazing. I like it 10x better than the original wash. Sad it took me so long to switch.
Janice D.
This product has a gentle smell to it and it works very well whether you are on your cycle are you exercised a lot and then get very of overheated this refreshes you in cleanse with you so you are fresh air spring time
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this feminine hygiene product. Its really good and makes me feel so fresh. Gentle enough to use often and it smells great too. I highly recommend this product!!
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
1,048 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells amazing and works great I would recommend it I really enjoyed it makes me feel fresh all day
megan O.
Bonaire, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The wash was aweful. It will jack up your PH balance and it burned :/ not fun for such a sensitive area. 😭😩will not purchase again.
Mercedes T.
Los angeles , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best smelling feminine wash ever. I shower every night before bed and its relaxing and it smells amazing. Plus all the benefits. 100% recommend.
Sandra A.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I love the new fragrance. I like that it makes me smell like lavander longer than most products fragrances. I have sensitive skin and this is great product because my skin does not feel irritated. I really recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeslyn J.
il y a un mois
Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Wash (12oz)? Is summers eve your go to vagina soap?
Naketah O.
il y a 3 ans
Sabrina A. il y a 3 ans
Keri J.
il y a 3 ans
Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Wash (12oz) Does this leave women feeling cleaner after a night time shower than regular body wash?
Cheryl B. il y a 3 ans
Its meant to be a low pH level wash so it doesnt change your vagina's natural pH. Some soaps can change your natural pH and cause yeast infections in women. So its a gentle product thats safe to use on your vagina. I use it as a bubble bath mostly.