BY SUMMER'S EVE

This isn't ordinary soap. Introducing the Summer's Eve Night-time Cleansing Bar, uniquely formulated to cleanse your most sensitive areas. Botanical extracts like lavender and Vitamin E help to soothe and relax your skin as you cleanse. Plus, the Cleansing Bar is pH-balanced and designed to work with your body's natural chemistry. So, while it might look like average soap, trust us, it's not. Because no ordinary soap works harder to make you feel this good. see more...

Ashlie R.
Los banos, CA
Love this. It smells good. First time using was a sample and feel in love with it. It makes you feel clean and smelling great
Rusti H.
Smells really good and didn't agitate me. I also liked the towelettes, left me feeling clean and fresh.
tabetha T.
This leaves you feeling refreshed and is the safest on the market i think. pick it up at walmart
Jamie W.
Love this product and I'm so sensitive that this doesn't bother me and smells amazing!
Kerleesa A.
Love this soap! Smells great! Works great everytime! I use it alot! I always gotta pick these up when shopping!
How do I place an order?