BY SUMMER'S EVE

This isn't ordinary soap. Introducing the Summer's Eve Night-time Cleansing Bar, uniquely formulated to cleanse your most sensitive areas. Botanical extracts like lavender and Vitamin E help to soothe and relax your skin as you cleanse. Plus, the Cleansing Bar is pH-balanced and designed to work with your body's natural chemistry. So, while it might look like average soap, trust us, it's not. Because no ordinary soap works harder to make you feel this good. see more...

vasti o.
kissimmee, FL
I love this soap! I've also used the liquid soap and its amazing as well, Great lather and the smell is to die for. It's super relaxing. After a long day this is my go to soap it really relaxes you right before bed.
Mariah P.
San Francisco, CA
I love this so much for those days when it's that time of the month (sorry) and my body is just feeling tense and crampy I take a nice hot shower and use this bar before bed and I fall asleep like a baby ! It's even better if you use the sleep time stuff from bath and body works. The only down fall is I can only find this online I have yet to see it at any stores in my city
Sirinart D.
U S A F Academy, CO
I love this! This is the only kind i get. I love the sense & make you feel clean. Other kind i get will give me some kind of allergic reaction. My husband love this sense!
RUBY l.
Just got this soap picked it up at heb just for 1.98. I needed a personal soap aside from the ones I have. wow it is great smells good and great for women highly recommend.
Stevie P.
I love the summers eve cleansing bar in lavender. Smells fantastic and helps me feel fresh and clean. It is nice and moisturizing and the scent isn't too overwhelming.
Ada P.
Austin, TX
This is amazing i love all their products but this by far is my favorite i will be repurchasing it does not irratate and makes you smell good and feel clean
nakita t.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product.. it leaves my skin feeling soft and the lavender scent is amazing, it honestly helps me to sleep better when I take a shower before bed.
Kristen H.
Athens, TN
This is great to relax after a long day doing sports on water or land. If you've been out sightseeing or travis g there is nothing better to relax to.
Omg es genial tener este producto....sobre todo tan para en la noche esa sensacion de limpieza la piel suave..un producto que mantine el ph...saludable
aimee p.
Brookville, OH
i use the liquid soap and i love it, since it came out Its the only one i buy. it has a nice smell and leaves everything feeling fresh and clean.
How do I place an order?