suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I always keep them on me. Specially during travel. It treats my skin dryness and helps me stay clean on long trips. Love it.
I use these on the go sometimes or for a quick solution if I can’t shower but I love how good these smell and I never have a reaction to them!
I have been using these for several years. They are a great way to freshen up. They are soft. They smell great. They are non irritating. They are a one and done clean up. I also have some of the individual ones in my handbag. I absolutely recommend them.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Me gusta mucho son super cómodas para tu zona íntima suavecitas
0 answers
Doo you use feminine wipes like Summer's Eve Island Splash Feminine Wipes - 32ct during your monthly ?
Summer's Eve Island Splash Feminine Wipes - 32ct This wipes right here is my easy to go wipes which have been my friend wherever I go. It is very handy for my shoulder bag and it helps a lot wherever I go. I have this all the time in all occasions and it makes my life easier plus it smells so so good and most of all it is perfectly made for sensitive skin like me so I cling into this wipes all the time for all season.
0 answers