Summer's Eve Island Splash Feminine Wipes - 32ct

Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin, Island Splash

Doo you use feminine wipes like Summer's Eve Island Splash Feminine Wipes - 32ct during your monthly ?
Summer's Eve Island Splash Feminine Wipes - 32ct This wipes right here is my easy to go wipes which have been my friend wherever I go. It is very handy for my shoulder bag and it helps a lot wherever I go. I have this all the time in all occasions and it makes my life easier plus it smells so so good and most of all it is perfectly made for sensitive skin like me so I cling into this wipes all the time for all season.
are these scented?
Start your review of Summer's Eve Island Splash Feminine Wipes - 32ct!
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Summer's Eve Island Splash Feminine Wipes - 32ct uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Target
Always keep some of these in my purse and my bathroom. They are super small and can fit easily anywhere even your pocket. These help keep me feeling fresh and especially helpful when I’m on my period during the day!
Kayla L.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This are great when you want a to freshen up. Great scent as well. Very easy to use and discreet.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these because I wanted to feel fresh and clean when I couldn't shower. These did not disappoint. The scent is a little strong at first but it smells really good. The cloth is thick, good size and there's enough dampness in the cloth to really get you clean. The price is great and I love that they're individually packaged so you can carry them with you. I highly recommend this.
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Summer's Eve Island Splash Feminine Wipes - 32ct uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love summers eve wipes when it comes to good hygiene. Personally, I think these are affordable, smell amazing, and good for sensitive skin. I love carrying these in my purse. Although these smell good, I still prefer the scent of the aloe Vera ones.
Chakirah K.
Columbus, OH
I choose to use these to see if it was worth it. I didn’t care for the sent. My major issue is after using about two out of the back I contracted a BV. So I would not recommend at all.
Hope G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. Not only are they great for travel when you need to freshen up and just don't get the opportunity to, but for everyday use as well. They have a fresh clean scent. I think an essential for every woman's purse.
chelsie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are small, travel sized, and very convenient in a pinch. But these have so much fragrance in them that it can be very irritating on the skin. They are also made up of chemicals and harsh ingredients. This caused irritation and burning in me and so many other people. These throw your pH off and are just harmful. Just use a regular unscented bathroom wipe.
Sofia L.
Summer's Eve Island Splash Feminine Wipes - 32ct uploaded by Sofia L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mis favoritas toallitas para sacarme de un apuro al viajar son súper súper suaves recomendado chicas para mantener su. P H
Rhaquetta U.
Summer's Eve Island Splash Feminine Wipes - 32ct uploaded by Rhaquetta U.
This is also a MUST HAVE for the ladies! It’s easy to carry comes in individual packets so it don’t dry out! Smells amazing and really works for freshness. I use this product everyday and i loveeee it
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
They don't cause me irritation or infections. The scent is mild and not overpowering and leave you feeling refreshed. They are handy on the go and nice to have in the comfort of your own home. This is my next favorite scent after the aloe.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen A.
il y a 8 jours
Madeline E. il y a un jour
The fragrance free ones, yes
Gladdys Dawn C.