BY SUMMER'S EVE #18 in Feminine Washes

Summer's Eve® Island Splash® Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin.
S/E®.
pH-balanced.
Dermatologist & gynecologist tested. see more...

• Does this product make you itch? Would love to hear what you guys...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Great product! Wonderful scent and helps you stay fresh all day. I pair this with the same scented wipes and use them everyday. Very safe for sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Madison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
summers eve is the best hands down. I don't care what anyone else thinks either lol. Us women are doing things daily that throws off our pH balance or makes up not feel as clean as a woman should. I work out and sweat alot. and in my opinion this is the only stuff that makes me feel clean. It's creamy and smells amazing. I don't shower or bathe without this. Not only is it very affordable but they come in different scents with cute little bottles. Every women I know has at least one of these little bottles in their shower. Don't worry about them not lasting long either. I still have mine from a month ago. Perfect daily product you can add to your shower routine. A little goes a long way. So less is more. I really love this whenever I'm on my period. It makes me feel clean and refreshed.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot live without this product this is the only product that I'll use on my lady Parts it keeps it nice and moisturized and does not leave you feeling dry at all. This is my favorite scent out of all of them I also use the powder in the same exact sent that I absolutely adore.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah we are just getting into the shower and then she was is a good nice day to you too and then i is was the day you go to sleep and you i can you you get a dinner or a lunch or dinner at your moms and then go get home some
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Para ser una higiene íntima huele muy fuerte, yo he escuchado que no se debe utilizar nada con olor en esta zona porque generalmente se tiende a tener mal olor, lo. Más recomendable es usar jabón neutro sin olor ya que esta zona es delicada, definitivamente no lo volvería a comprar, lo compre hace unos meses y es raro que lo use.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly this is the only wash that I will use on my lady parts. Is keep everything nice and fresh and I don't feel itchy or have a reaction after. There are certain washes that make it really dry as well and this keeps it moisturized. I have tried almost all of the scents, and this one is my favorite.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Feminine hygiene is very important and as females we know we can't just use any soap. It strips us of our natural bacteria and causes deeper issues.
I have been using this wash for years and I must say it cleanses well while gentle on the most delicate area. They have different scents. I recommend it to my fellow ladies.
Aisha M.
San Diego, CA
Great product. Leaves you refreshed. Summer's Eve offers a variety of scents (Island Splash, Summer Breeze, etc) to choose from. I recommend purchasing this product from Family Dollar. They offer discounted price.
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
Love the smell! It's a little small for the price but it works great.
Its gentle on the skin, I use it about every other day (whenever I shower). A friend recommended it and I definitely would recommend it to others!
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my holy grail for feminine wash. I use it more than I do anything else and the price is good. Plus I usually when I need more always find a coupon for it. I love how it smells good and doesn't over power
Gabrielle P.
Fontana, CA
I don't know where even to begin with this product it's in the scent island splash it's really really easy to use I am kind of expensive I will save depending on which store you do and works very well great great scent
Karina G.
Waco, TX
Does this product make you itch? Would love to hear what you guys say! Really been tempted to try this product out :)