Summer's Eve Island Splash® Cleansing Wash

5 Ways to Fresh. Ordinary things – crossing your legs, working out, getting your period, or even getting up close and personal can leave you feeling less than fresh. Enter Summer’s Eve®. Our signature wash gives you 5 fresh benefits, in 1 great wash.

• Clinically tested Safe Scents™
  • Removes odor causing bacteria.
  • pH-Balanced
  • Rinses residue free.
  • Gently cleanses and freshens.

Did anyone else experience irritation with this product? I don't have sensitive skin and it irritated mine
Do you use feminine wash on a regular basis?
Is this a good feminine wash
Start your review of Summer's Eve Island Splash® Cleansing Wash!
Product Highlights
...this with the same scented wipes and use them everyday. Very safe for sensitive skin.in reviews
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
Summer's Eve Island Splash® Cleansing Wash uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product because I can't use regular body wash because I am very sensitive to all products down there. This does not cause irritation and leaves me feeling clean. It claims to be ph-balanced, and is dye and paraben free. It also smells really good and the scent is supposedly clinically tested as a safe scent by gynecologists.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Summer's Eve Island Splash® Cleansing Wash uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
for the care of my intimate part I use summers Eve 5 in 1 it does not have so much smell it helps you with the bad smell, clean and fresh and the PH balanced. very good
Jadi D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Summer's Eve Island Splash® Cleansing Wash uploaded by Jadi D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Favorite smell of the brand. Great price and i leaves my area clean. Great product. I buy it in Walgreens
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Summer's Eve Island Splash® Cleansing Wash uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Walmart
this has a nice scent to it and cleans the vagina well. i been using it for about 3 years off and on and never had any irritation or burning. i mainly use it when im on my monthly to help keep the vagina clean and fresh. I carry it on me during that time or i buy the wipes that way its easier to clean when on the go.
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Summer's eve Island splash cleaning wash but not in a regular basis. It has a strong fragrance and I think isn't good for my intimate hygiene. Still I like to use it some days.
Erica R.
Tarpon Springs, FL
This is my favorite scent by Summer's Eve. I use it everyday. It is a light scent.
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Summer's Eve Island Splash® Cleansing Wash uploaded by Jeanne A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using Summer’s Eve for years, around 20yrs. I’ve tried other Cleansing Washes but nothing compared to Summers Eve, the smell, that fresh feeling, I use this every time I shower.Summer's Eve Island Splash® Cleansing Wash
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
2,505 reviews
Summer's Eve Island Splash® Cleansing Wash uploaded by Faith D.
This smells great and really helps my PH balance stay in tact highly recommend very affordable very worth it.
Dana S.
Darlington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Summer's Eve Island Splash® Cleansing Wash uploaded by Dana S.
I have been using this brand for my feminine washing care needs for years! I love it! It's an old favorite. Not heavily scented and great for sensitive skin.
Elizabeth A.
williamstown
This is a great product to use if you can’t use any soap down there Bc bars of soap leave residue down there and after it can give you an infection but this summer eve wash works great