BY SUMMER'S EVE #2 in Intimate Washes

Summer's Eve® Island Splash® Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin.
New!
PH-balanced. Dermatologist & gynecologist tested.
Super convenient on the go.
SE.®. see more...

Summer's Eve Island Splash Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin - 16 CT

Start your review of Summer's Eve Island Splash Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin - 16 CT!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I just love summers eve products they are great for sensitive skin and they smell wonderful. I use them and I tried the other brands of feminine wipes and I didn't like them, summers eve is my favorite " in 7 reviews
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
I would consider these a most have especially when traveling!! I love how these are individually wrapped. Small enough to carry in purses and pockets. These are a lifesaver. Lightly scented. Keep clean and your PH levels balanced where ever you are. It refreshes you even when in at the gym, in a public bathroom, etc. Great price point at around $3. Find at target or Walmart.
Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these cleansing cloths! I just recently started using them, and they're super effective. I have sensative skin, and this doesn't cause any irritation. It helps maintain your natural ph balance yoo which is great! Also love that they're travel size so you can easily slip some into your purse!
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have really sensitive skin down there, so I always really leery about products that claim to be for sensitive skin, but these are really gentle on my skin. It hasn't caused any dryness or irritation at all. They smell really great. Nice and light scent, so it's not overwhelming. Great to take to the gym or on the go like public restrooms. They are super cheap too. I really love these!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These cleansing cloths are so nice to take on the go and have in your purse! They really do smell beautiful and help you freshen up quickly if need be. The cloths are a bit thin, but they hold up well and are so worth the price!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
These are awesome. I have always trusted Summers Eve because they are gentle and safe to use. I like these cleaning cloths for when I'm away from home. They are gentle, ph balanced, and the scents are clinically safe scents. There are a lot of really nice scents to choose from and they are inexpensive. I would definitely recommend them.
Jenny D.
Ladies. These wipes are incredible and you’ll feel like a new woman after using them. They work great and are super gentle down there. You’ll feel extra clean all day if you add these to your bag.
Amanda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think these are the best products that the brand has, it does freshin you up when you need one on the go especially. It does has a nice scent & there was no irritation after using it.
shannon j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by this product. I carry these everywhere I go. They are small and discreetly packaged. They are effective in keeping you feeling clean and fresh after each bathroom use. I purchase these from any drug store but mainly Walmart. The price is excellent. I would most definitely recommend this product.
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of the summers eve cleaning cloths! I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue! They are almost like a travel size individual packet so it’s easy to always carry one in your purse and at home. I would highly recommend and continue to use this product!
Sabrina A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these cleansing cloths they work very well and they work very well they are ph balanced which is good I use them almost everyday they are a little high in price I would buy them again others should try them
Niecy H.
What is this mainly for?
Erin P.
Arlington
Do these help while on your period?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
How often are you supposed to use these?
Brenda G.
Im really sensetive ,Does it contain alcohol?
Alyssa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these good wipes? Are they scented?

Amazon