BY SUMMER'S EVE

• I really enjoy this product. The scent is very light, yet leaves yo...1 Answers
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I use this stuff on my monthly but not otherwise! Good in small a mouths but too much can be bad for you
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Went at home me and my kids wash. During my time of the month I just reach for this soap I keep under the sink. Why rub mess into your skin...when guest come to the house I'll bust out some toilet rolls but yeah color coded towels in the bathroom for drying...Glad I don't let strangers into my house ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you think you judging me and I'm actually judging you ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Angela B.
Angela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it made me feel, very crisp and fresh. When I run out though, its horrible. I find it makes it smell worse down there and that it hurts more than it helps. Better to just abide by your natural pH balance.
Sharona Q.
Sharona Q.
Blythewood , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love LoveLove Summer's Eve. It makes you feel so refreshed especially when Mother Nature comes to visit.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when my monthly visit comes around. Helps keep everything controlled which it's great .
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Troy, MO
Summers eve products are my first choice in feminine hygiene care. You cannot just use cheap products when it comes to that type,of care
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Toronto, Ohio
Summers eve is pro the only brand I like. Smells good. Good prices at Walmart. Easy to use on a daily base.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
I use this during that time of the month. I'm always very self conscious about how I smell down there during that time but this product is a light and refreshing scent.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL
I like this product a lot. I have very sensitive skin & have to be very careful what I use. This really smelled good & left me feeling refreshed, without the worry of irritation.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Bradenton, FL
I use this product a few times every couple of months. But not too much just because I am always afraid of causing problems with my body. But I love the scent of this and it leaves you feeling refreshed.
Dexter, MI
I really enjoy this product. The scent is very light, yet leaves you feeling refreshed. I don't use this as my daily body wash, but use it at least once a week.