Summer's Eve Feminine Deodorant Spray, Island Splash - 1.5 oz uploaded by Eve-Mandi R.Summer's Eve Feminine Deodorant Spray, Island Splash - 1.5 oz uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SUMMER'S EVE #10 in Feminine Washes

Summer's eve island splash spray see more...

Summer's Eve Feminine Deodorant Spray, Island Splash - 1.5 oz
  • "I love thw Summer's Eve Femininw Deodorant Spray, Ialand Splash. With sensitive skin this spray is great.I never have to worry about anything.This is the best stuff I have ever used." in 4 reviews
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While this smells really good, I feel like even no matter how little I spray I still end up with a little speckle of white on me from the nozzle! It drives me crazy. Also the smell can be a little over powering, and it does smell like a feminine down there scent, so I don’t always like to use it because of that. Not entirely sold on this product, prefer the wipes!
Sarah O.
Oxford
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great, innovative product. It is literally deodorant spray for your private area. Everyone’s gotten that sweaty gross feeling before and this flawlessly combats that. I will say, every so often this does sting a bit. However it’s very cleansing and easy to transport. Small enough to subtly carry when you travel!
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
I remember buying this once and didn’t really like it. The whole idea of a spray sounded ideal but when I used it it was nothing special and doesn’t last long at all you don’t get a lot in the bottle. I just stick to the regular feminine washes. I definitely Haven’t repurchased it since years ago when I tried it.
Melissa A.
Suisun City
Honey let me tell you what if you want to consistently fresh feeling that has you out and about in the world like you don't have a care down there than this is it when I tell you it leaves you with a island fresh feeling that you cannot ignore LOL it does just that I love it you should love it we can all of it together
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
OK SO...I have such good use for this! As i've been getting older I've realized deodorants do not work!!! I've tried so many. and no matter how hygienic I stay somehow I smell some type of odor that lingers. Well not only do I use this down there to refresh but also in the leggings or whatever i'll be wearing the next day. AND i use this on my armpits quiet far away! i've seen a difference in odor and it has improved my hygiene!!!
Thania A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this spray! It’s so refreshing and I always keep it handy on a summer day or after a work out and shower! I wish they had a travel size so I could stick in my purse but I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
I use this in the spring and summer when its hot out. I apply it to my underwear and occasionally to my skin, but I spray from a distance and very fast. I do agree this has a very powerful scent and it lasts throughout the day and sometimes even the evening. The scent kind of concerns me because you're not supposed to have scents down there, so I've switched to the unscented spray. Definitely recommend for the freshness and ease of use.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pleasant scent; I never spray this on my skin but rather on clothes that my skin will be exposed to. Affordable price. Does as it says for freshness and deodorizing. There are other products out there with more affordable prices but this one is nice. The scent is also recognizable so a little goes a long way.
Alejandra P.
Riverside, CA
It has a pleasant smell and it keeps things fresh. I personally like the smell of Delicate Blossom and Morning Paradise. I purchased this product for the first time during summer since I was going on vacation and wanted to have it since we were staying outdoors and it didn't disappoint. I have recommended it to my girlfriends and they love it as well.
Jasmine G.
This works wonders I would not recommend spraying this in your actual skin but when its that time of the month or ph may be a little off spray this near on top of underwear.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the wipes, however who else feels like this causes irritation?
Chantel T.
Canada
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this product keep you fresh? Do you need to continuously apply or is it good for longevity?
Influenster M.
I love using it. Can't wait to get more. Its smell good. Its last in underwear. Deodorant spray last and refresh it. I will recommend it to anyone that want to use. There got a lot of different spray with different scents