Summer's Eve Feminine Deodorant Spray, Island Splash - 1.5 oz uploaded by Eve-Mandi R.Summer's Eve Feminine Deodorant Spray, Island Splash - 1.5 oz uploaded by Alicia B.
4 colors available

BY SUMMER'S EVE #52 in Feminine Products

Summer's eve island splash spray see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nicolette G.
Nicolette G.
El Paso, TX
I love the smell it is very lightweight and skinny enough to put in my purse pocket. I love how sensitive it is to the area and the smell doesn't become over powering. The bad part about it is the sound if gives off when sprayed. If I'm looking for something like this to be discreet especially in a public restroom I wouldn't want people next to me know that I'm spraying this. But all and all everything else just works😊
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
I have this in Ultra, and I love it. Living in New Orleans during the hot summer months can be downright miserable so I spray between my inner thighs before going out or wearing tight jeans or anything like that, and it keeps me pretty nice and dry. The ULTRA scent also doesn't linger around and is nice and delicate. Very clean. I have sensitive skin as well, and this doesn't irritate me whatsoever. Very good product.
Rose E.
Rose E.
Staten Island, NY
I use this to refresh during the day. It's light, smells great, and is in a small enough bottle to carry with you in your purse. I've used this product for years and will continue to. It's extremely affordable around $5. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who feels the need to freshen up throughout the day!
Najeah T.
Najeah T.
Lakewood, OH
I have been using this since I started my dot. It is very light scent. I use either this one or the baby powder scented one. Neither of them have ever stained my undies compared to other feminine sprays which leave a white residue. And it lightly keeps the inner thigh area dry when I exercise. My must have.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was kind of unsure of buying this at first because I've never heard of having deodorant for down there but I actually got a recommendation from an exotic dancer's Tumblr who SWORE by this and so did other girls, so I had to buy it and now I love it! The scent is amazing, light weight but not over powdery.
Amber H.
Amber H.
I love this stuff, makes me feel so fresh and clean!!! I love the scent it's a light and not a heavy one. you don't need to spray yourself down like crazy either to make it work. it worked great for me, very effective. I would tell others to definitely try this product!
Mileena R.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
I am usually a little bit skeptical of deodorant sprays because i think they don't last long but this is the best one I've tried by far. It smells so great and is wonderful it sprays on white but its not noticeable after it dries. I am definitely purchasing more!!
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is a great product. I am not a fan of the smell. It is not bad just strange. I have tried a few and not really liked any of the smells. It reminds me of baby powder. That being said, the product works well and if you don't mind the smell of it can be great!
Athena Z.
Athena Z.
It deodorizes! Yay! I'm just not comfortable with the amount of product it leaves within the air atmopshere your in. I could use less "pretty" smell,but I want freshness. It was very affordable, but for now ill stick to other products from the same company.
Kai B.
Kai B.
A friend introduced me to this years ago and I immediately fell in love. The smell is a little over powering at first when sprayed but after a minute or two it's perfect. It feels refreshing and is perfect for those hot days when everything sweats
Chantel T.
Chantel T.
How long does this product keep you fresh? Do you need to continuously apply or is it good for longevity?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I love using it. Can't wait to get more. Its smell good. Its last in underwear. Deodorant spray last and refresh it. I will recommend it to anyone that want to use. There got a lot of different spray with different scents