Summer's Eve Feminine Cleansing Cloths, Simply Sensitive uploaded by Teresa C.Summer's Eve Feminine Cleansing Cloths, Simply Sensitive uploaded by Michaela M.

BY SUMMER'S EVE

These pre-moistened feminine cleansing cloths help keep you feeling fresh. These cloths are designed to wipe away odour-causing bacteria while working to maintain your bodys natural pH level. These clothes are also dermatologist and gynecologist tested for gentleness making them ideal for the most sensitive skin. Each cloth is conveniently pre-wrapped so that you can bring it on-the-go with you for all your daily needs whether it be to freshen up during your period after your work-out or after a long day of traveling. see more...

• How do these work ? Dear they give you a rash 3 Answers
Symphony M.
Warrensburg, MO
I love these. First came across this a few years ago a friend of mine had these and we went on a road trip she had already been on her period and I started mine a few hours into the road trip these are great for on the go and you just need a quick freshen up
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these things! They smell good, and keep you feeling fresh. Plus, they’re super affordable! And if you feel like you have any odor, these things get rid of that feeling for you!
Theresa M.
Great product and concept. Very cute packaging. Definitely affordable but in my opinion these cloths are not large or thick enough. They are easy and very convenient to use when you need a quick freshen up. The only negative I find is that they rip easily when in use and you have to keep using more than 1 cloth especially on your periods to help keep you clean and fresh. It's just that 1 is not ever enough.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I keep these on me at all times perfect when you're out and don't feel like TP is giving you the freshness you want and deserve! Super easy to use and the packaging is cute a girly couldn't be happier with these summers eve products
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
I keep these with me at all times. Helps keeps genital area fresh and clean. Wish they were flushable though. They recently came out with a mandarin scent one that is the best but these are more affordable.
Morgan B.
Paintsville
I like these, they are a good on the go kind of product to freshen up! They do the job well. You can use these as often as you need. I prefer these over just simple baby wipes. I am overall satisfied!
Maritza V.
Give it two stars for alot of reasons. First of all the two stars are because it makes you feel and smell clean easily. Moving onto why i took of three for three reasons:
1).)They arent the most expensive but not the most cheapest. If you continuously use about 3-5 in a day you will finish pack before period ends
2.)These gave me a yeast infection even the sensitive ones hurt me
3.)Have you ever stopped to search the ingredients before using? They have great smells because of the chemicals in it. Products like these might make you smell so good using it that you PH Balance will be totally off and you wont start to smell naturally good
Elissa H.
I love to use these . as a woman we get our monthly visitor and I find these really refreshing and clean after using the bathroom. Also works really well after the gym for a sort of freshening up.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin These handy little convenient packets con be such a lifesaver if your traveling snd need relief from various female discomforts and maintaining freshness is important.
Julianne B.
Silver Spring , MD
Love these! When it's my time of the month they always make me feel clean! I always have them in my gym bag as well! I also like that the wrapper isn't loud and obvious for public bathrooms. They also are gentle and smell great. Awesome product!
Eloisa R.
How do these work ? Dear they give you a rash