Summer's Eve Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water Douche uploaded by Tyonna E.Summer's Eve Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water Douche uploaded by Tyonna E.Summer's Eve Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water Douche uploaded by Jonace E.

BY SUMMER'S EVE

Exclusive one-piece unit so there's nothing to assemble Complete and ready to use Comfortip nozzle for easy, comfortable insertion Easy angle flexible neck to adjust the nozzle to the most comfortable position Clinically tested see more...

Tyonna E.
I love this product I use it every time after my cycle. It doesn't irritate like the scented douches by summer's eve. This is the only brand that I use and trust. Definitely cleans well and get rid of any period odors. Definitely great to use if you wear tampons. Also, the douche bottle is easy to use, dispose, and refill if you feel like you need an extra rinse.
Jennifer J.
Have been using this tried & true brand for years! I have never been disappointed in its quality. I personally like to use this after my cycle to cleanse myself & keep myself feeling fresh. Give them a try you wont be sorry.
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
This is the only douche I will ever use. I do not like using strongly scented soaps or anything for that matter. I enjoy the cleanliness this one provides.
Tabatha G.
This product is extremely inexpensive makes me feel clean and refreshed. I'd recommend it to all women.
Yolanda v.
Me gusta para esos Dias despues de tu menstruacion adios mal olor asi de efectivo Es.
mpgTeresa O.
This Summers Eve Douche is great it made me feel extra clean and refreshed. I will use this again when needed. The vinegar & water mixture is mild yet affective.
Stephane A.
Its an okay product I just used it once a month after I finished my period just to clean myself . it work. but I wouldn't used it a lot . I rather used the water and vinegar than the other ones they have .
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always used walmart brand but I decided to use this one. This scent - I dont like it much. It is supposed to smell fresh but it smells more like mouth wash. It doesn't work that well in my opinion. I will stay with the equal brand. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Jonace E.
Seattle, WA
I personally like this. I use this every time I'm done with my period. It gives me a fresh clean feeling every time. Sometimes I just fill it up with warm water for general clean up in there. For $2 it's worth the spend.