Summer's Eve Douche Island Splash - 2 CT uploaded by Charmese H.

BY SUMMER'S EVE

Summer's Eve® Island Splash® Douche.
pH-balanced.
Naturally inspired gynecologist tested. see more...

Buy on Walmart
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Summer's Eve is the only douche I use. I do love the Island Splash scent. I prefer to purchase the four pack but I get the 2 pack when my preference is not available. I am not telling people how to use douche but I do recommend this douche. I will say it is best not use more than twice a week because you can dry yourself out. That is not comfortable.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
This is the only product that I use when I use this type of product. It has always been tried and true and I will never use another brand.
Brandie H.
Belspring, VA
The summers eve cleaning cloths are perfect for on the go care. They are wrapped very discreetly.
Darlene H.
Love all of the summer eve products!! they smell wonderdul and let you feel nice and clean
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Island splash is the best smell in my opinion. I know douches aren't very good to use often so I only tried it once because I was curious and I was pleasantly surprised. Like I said I love the smell and it wasn't uncomfortable at all also no burn or irritation. Felt very fresh after!
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Fresh smelling. Doesn't burn or leave an odor. You fell refreshed and clean. I don't use them often as they can throw your ph balance off and are unhealthy.
Allison M.
Chandler, AZ
After using this for years, after a while it began to burn. I assumed it was due to it being scented, so I switched to the original one. Same thing.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
I always use this,great smell great price,like this brand a very long time brand. Always something to have around.
Misty M.
Dunn, NC
Great smell, freshes the lady bits! Great for anyone that loves to smell fresh and stay fresh!
Sara Y.
I enjoy the smell, and the fresh feeling you get afterwards. Definitely a staple in my bathroom cabinet.