Summer's Eve Douche Island Splash - 2 CT uploaded by Charmese H.

BY SUMMER'S EVE #43 in Feminine Washes

Summer's Eve® Island Splash® Douche.
pH-balanced.
Naturally inspired gynecologist tested. see more...

ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Summer's Eve is the only douche I use. I do love the Island Splash scent. I prefer to purchase the four pack but I get the 2 pack when my preference is not available. I am not telling people how to use douche but I do recommend this douche. I will say it is best not use more than twice a week because you can dry yourself out. That is not comfortable.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Island splash is the best smell in my opinion. I know douches aren't very good to use often so I only tried it once because I was curious and I was pleasantly surprised. Like I said I love the smell and it wasn't uncomfortable at all also no burn or irritation. Felt very fresh after!
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fresh smelling. Doesn't burn or leave an odor. You fell refreshed and clean. I don't use them often as they can throw your ph balance off and are unhealthy.
Charmese H.
Littleton, MA
I love the fresh clean smell it leaves. I love them. I use them probably more than I should but I love them. They are awesome. They also have the best price.
Allison M.
Chandler, AZ
After using this for years, after a while it began to burn. I assumed it was due to it being scented, so I switched to the original one. Same thing.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the only product that I use when I use this type of product. It has always been tried and true and I will never use another brand.
Meghan L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve never used a douche but for some reason this came up for me to review. I suppose if I had to choose one, I’d choose this.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always use this,great smell great price,like this brand a very long time brand. Always something to have around.
Sara Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy the smell, and the fresh feeling you get afterwards. Definitely a staple in my bathroom cabinet.
Brandie H.
Belspring, VA
The summers eve cleaning cloths are perfect for on the go care. They are wrapped very discreetly.