Summer's Eve Douche Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water 4.5 Fl Oz /133 Ml (Pack of 6)

BY SUMMER'S EVE

pH-balanced. Naturally inspired. Gynecologist tested. Natural Feminine Care: Made with natural ingredients, Summer's Eve Douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh. The mild, yet effective, ph-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love using these douches for me it's a monthly reoccurrence after menstration I like the clean feeling and it makes me feel more confident I don't like all the extra fragrance and chemicals so that's why I tend to just stick to the water and vinegar. This is really great product and I will continue to use them.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I use this because I find I get urinary track infections very easily after my monthly friend. It's priced well and works great
Kayelyn p.
Very easy to use. After I use most I fill up again with water then use the rest of that to rinse and use all of the product.
Erin F.
Winchester, CA
Works very well! I love that it's extremely easy to use and disposable. The package is compact and easy to travel with.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
these are great about helping you feel fresh and clean all day long. perfect package for your purse as well.
Heather P.
Pittsburgh
I love this product ! It simple and easy to use .. plus is an affordable price