BY SUMMER'S EVE #15 in Feminine Washes

Natural Feminine Care: pH-Balanced Naturally Inspired Gynecologist Tested Made with natural ingredients, Summer s Eve Douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh.  The mild, yet effective, ph-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to make sure you re getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation.  Plus the one-piece unit is super easy to use.  Simply remove the bottle from the safety sealed wrapper, pull the nozzle until it clocks in place and voila, it s ready for use.  And rest assured the Comfortip® Nozzle and easy-angle flexible neck make it easy and comfortable to use each time you douche.  Freshness has never been simpler with Summer s Eve Douche. 4 Units 4.5 fl oz each. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

• So I've been thinking about buying a douche for the first time be...2 Answers
  • What is Douche ? I heard a little about it ... Is it healthy to u...2 Answers
  • Why do ladies still do this?1 Answers
Summer's Eve Douche
  • "I absolutely love this scent the first time i tried it the smell stayed with me for a week and a half." in 1 review
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use a douche at least once a week and can do nothing but rave about this product. It's smell for starters is just refreshing and my god relaxing. I like to use them while in the shower and I would recommend letting the product sit under your warm water to heat up.. or you may have a little shock down there! They don't hurt when inserted as the tip is rounded. I've never had a bad experience with getting a UTI or yeast infection which I am easily prone to. Use after my period cleans me right out. I would recommend this yo anyone and will continue purchasing!
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only brand new shoes that I will use it is really cheap and it works really really well I can't say anything bad about this whatsoever I do get the medicated I don't get any scented but that's my personal preference but I do give this product a big thumbs up.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
i is was weird because but its r w we have been doing this last night for the first time in a long story so yeah we can hang on a lot of things and we go do it again next week we are just going home so i’ll tell
t s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great cleaning product! I have never had any irritations or negative effects and I’ve used this for years! Once a week and you feel fresh every time. Definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin or sensitivity at all.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If I could give this no stars I would ladies douching is terrible for your Vag look it up? I too used to and stopped, I began having terrible pains and even sometimes Yeast Infections due to Douching not to mention you are really messing up your entire PH Balance when Douching I suggest stopping before you have real problems.
Sheila G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let me start with Summer's Eve Douche is not good for you, as per my doctor, BUT I love it and can't stop using it. After every menstrual cycle I use it. It is a refreshing feeling that gives me life after a few miserable days.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. They are great to use after sex or after your period to clean everything out and just feel fresh and clean. I always feel so much cleaner after I use one. I buy these all the time and use every couple weeks or so when I'm not feeling so fresh.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does exactly what it says it does. Plus if you are sensitive like me, you had nothing to worry about. The price is perfect the packaging is nice and urea easy to conceal. GREAT BUY!!!
Ms Josie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always feel fresh and clean. It smelled but effective and pH balance which is awesome. Has anybody else seen that they came out with a new nighttime one including wipes!
Kianna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Some may say douching is bad for you, but it is a must for me! I always use one after my period to make sure I'm completely clean. I've been using them for years and they work great! Pair with other Summers Eve products and you'll feel super clean and fresh all the time.
Aaliyah D.
N Brunswick, NJ
is this safe?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Do you douche?
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Any ladies had any problems with this product?
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can this be used to do enema (Anal cleansing)? I'm afraid of dropping one during my labor. Lol
anna c.
How frequently can you use this?