Summer's Eve Douche uploaded by Faith D.Summer's Eve Douche uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY SUMMER'S EVE

Natural Feminine Care: pH-Balanced Naturally Inspired Gynecologist Tested Made with natural ingredients, Summer s Eve Douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh.  The mild, yet effective, ph-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to make sure you re getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation.  Plus the one-piece unit is super easy to use.  Simply remove the bottle from the safety sealed wrapper, pull the nozzle until it clocks in place and voila, it s ready for use.  And rest assured the Comfortip® Nozzle and easy-angle flexible neck make it easy and comfortable to use each time you douche.  Freshness has never been simpler with Summer s Eve Douche. 4 Units 4.5 fl oz each. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

• So I've been thinking about buying a douche for the first time be...2 Answers
  • What is Douche ? I heard a little about it ... Is it healthy to u...2 Answers
  • Why do ladies still do this?1 Answers
Summer's Eve Douche
  • "I absolutely love this scent the first time i tried it the smell stayed with me for a week and a half." in 1 review
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If I could give this no stars I would ladies douching is terrible for your Vag look it up? I too used to and stopped, I began having terrible pains and even sometimes Yeast Infections due to Douching not to mention you are really messing up your entire PH Balance when Douching I suggest stopping before you have real problems.
Sheila G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let me start with Summer's Eve Douche is not good for you, as per my doctor, BUT I love it and can't stop using it. After every menstrual cycle I use it. It is a refreshing feeling that gives me life after a few miserable days.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. They are great to use after sex or after your period to clean everything out and just feel fresh and clean. I always feel so much cleaner after I use one. I buy these all the time and use every couple weeks or so when I'm not feeling so fresh.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does exactly what it says it does. Plus if you are sensitive like me, you had nothing to worry about. The price is perfect the packaging is nice and urea easy to conceal. GREAT BUY!!!
Ms Josie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always feel fresh and clean. It smelled but effective and pH balance which is awesome. Has anybody else seen that they came out with a new nighttime one including wipes!
Kianna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Some may say douching is bad for you, but it is a must for me! I always use one after my period to make sure I'm completely clean. I've been using them for years and they work great! Pair with other Summers Eve products and you'll feel super clean and fresh all the time.
Veronica Y.
sherman oaks, CA
Let's be real, this is ALL something we need at one time or another and this is just the best. What is even better is that you can find it at the 99 cent store or other places for a lot less than retail. It gets hot in the summer in so cal and this is much needed.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I use to use this after my monthly.I love the fresh feeling & pleasent scent it gives me. I still use every now & then even tho I don't get periods anymore because of my birth control when I'm feeling unfresh sometimes after sexual intercource
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
Summer's eve is the most trusted brand females can use. I use it a couple a time every couple of months. Easy to use. I prefer the fresh scent. Purchase it at Walmart. When you want an extra cleanse in that special spot try this
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
So when I hear the word douche I don't really think about the product anymore! (douche bag!) and it doesn't seem like anybody talks about douching. But I am a big fan of Summer's Eve and I saw it on the shelf, hey why not try it. Very nice scent and I felt very fresh. Not sure this is a product I would use too often.
Aaliyah D.
N Brunswick, NJ
is this safe?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Do you douche?
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Any ladies had any problems with this product?
anna c.
How frequently can you use this?
Natster F.
Wait what? Douching I heard disrupts your um natural habitat and strips your lady bits of it's own barriers against bacteria n'such. That is what I've heard from Doctors and Naturopathic specialists. .