Add a Photo

By SUMMER'S EVE
#94 in Feminine Products
Natural Feminine Care: pH-Balanced Naturally Inspired Gynecologist Tested Made with natural ingredients, Summer s Eve Douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh.  The mild, yet effective, ph-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to make sure you re getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation.  Plus the one-piece unit is super easy to use.  Simply remove the bottle from the safety sealed wrapper, pull the nozzle until it clocks in place and voila, it s ready for use.  And rest assured the Comfortip® Nozzle and easy-angle flexible neck make it easy and comfortable to use each time you douche.  Freshness has never been simpler with Summer s Eve Douche. 4 Units 4.5 fl oz each. This product is not tested on animals.
Photo (1)
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
Some may say douching is bad for you, but it is a must for me! I always use one after my period to make sure I'm completely clean. I've been using them for years and they work great! Pair with other Summers Eve products and you'll feel super clean and fresh all the time.
Veronica Y.
Veronica Y.
Sherman Oaks, Ca
Let's be real, this is ALL something we need at one time or another and this is just the best. What is even better is that you can find it at the 99 cent store or other places for a lot less than retail. It gets hot in the summer in so cal and this is much needed.
Leleinia L.
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
Summer's eve is the most trusted brand females can use. I use it a couple a time every couple of months. Easy to use. I prefer the fresh scent. Purchase it at Walmart. When you want an extra cleanse in that special spot try this
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
So light lovely and fresh.
Perfect female care. Love this stuff and it stays with you for a while.
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Awsome products from this company. They're feminine products are awesome to have on hand..
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
If I could give this no stars I would ladies douching is terrible for your Vag look it up? I too used to and stopped, I began having terrible pains and even sometimes Yeast Infections due to Douching not to mention you are really messing up your entire PH Balance when Douching I suggest stopping before you have real problems.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Let me start with Summer's Eve Douche is not good for you, as per my doctor, BUT I love it and can't stop using it. After every menstrual cycle I use it. It is a refreshing feeling that gives me life after a few miserable days.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. They are great to use after sex or after your period to clean everything out and just feel fresh and clean. I always feel so much cleaner after I use one. I buy these all the time and use every couple weeks or so when I'm not feeling so fresh.
Ms Josie L.
Ms Josie L.
I always feel fresh and clean. It smelled but effective and pH balance which is awesome. Has anybody else seen that they came out with a new nighttime one including wipes!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I really love this scent especially during the summer leaves me fresh and so clean and definitely smelling good it's the only one I use...
Aaliyah D.
Aaliyah D.
N Brunswick, NJ
is this safe?
anna c.
anna c.
How frequently can you use this?
Hayden K.
Hayden K.
Chillicothe, OH
Is this a comfortable and easy product to use?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sydenham , Ontario
Any ladies had any problems with this product?
Yessica L.
Yessica L.
How is this product used?