Natural Feminine Care: pH-Balanced Naturally Inspired Gynecologist Tested Made with natural ingredients, Summer s Eve Douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh.  The mild, yet effective, ph-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to make sure you re getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation.  Plus the one-piece unit is super easy to use.  Simply remove the bottle from the safety sealed wrapper, pull the nozzle until it clocks in place and voila, it s ready for use.  And rest assured the Comfortip® Nozzle and easy-angle flexible neck make it easy and comfortable to use each time you douche.  Freshness has never been simpler with Summer s Eve Douche. 4 Units 4.5 fl oz each. This product is not tested on animals.

Do you before or after cycle.?
I am very sensitive to scented soaps, lubrications, condoms, or anything that goes near my downstairs area! I’ve been told to try this product, but I was wondering how much it might irritate things. Does anyone have experience with sensitive skin and still use this product? (Yes, I know Doctors do not recommend anything other than soap and water. I would still like to try this product!)
Can this be used to do enema (Anal cleansing)? I'm afraid of dropping one during my labor. Lol
Start your review of Summer's Eve Douche!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this scent the first time i tried it the smell stayed with me for a week and a half.in reviews
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Summer's Eve Douche uploaded by Lissa D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must have on hand! I use this for when I'm completely finished with that time of the month. I would not recommend using it at all during your mental cycle! It just helps to clear out anything left behind and just leave you feeling fresh. There are other scents you can choose from but this is one i prefer!
Stephanie W.
New York
Absolutely fantastic! Leaves a neutral fresh smell, and is great for rebalancing, especially after I have my period. It allows me to keep natural moisture while simultaneously controlling any unwanted odor, or excessive wetness. It’s a godsend, a lifesaver. Some say women shouldn’t douche, but know YOUR body.  If you feel the need to freshen up (you know what I’m talking about), this is the way to go!
Taylor K.
Nevada, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I read that douching actually isn't good for you or you vagina. It can lead to bacteria and yeast infections. It takes away your natural PH levels.
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
[product:summer's-eve-douche] This product is my absolute favorite for after that time of the month!. You know what I'm talkin about ladies 🤦!??. I wouldn't necessarily improve this product of because it actually keeps me fresh, and it's extremely affordable and accessible in every major retailer. I found this product at my local Dollar Tree for just $1, this product is tested gynecologist for gentleness to make sure you're getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation. Plus the one-piece unit is super easy to use. Simply remove the bottle from the safety seal wrapper, pull the nozzle until it clicks in place and voila, it's ready for use. And rest assured the Comfort tip nozzle and easy-angle flexible neck make it easy and comfortable to use each time you douche. I absolutely recommend this product all my Influensters'. If you like this review please let me know by way of comment or like thank you so much and I'll catch you on my next one...
Lashe D.
Terre Haute, IN
Summer's Eve Douche uploaded by Lashe D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love all Summer’s Eve products. This one especially the island splash.it has a gentle scent and it’s good for sensitive skin since it has a non-irritating formula, easy to use and a light floral scent. Summer's Eve Douche
Kianna A.
Abilene
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Some may say douching is bad for you, but it is a must for me! I always use one after my period to make sure I'm completely clean. I've been using them for years and they work great! Pair with other Summers Eve products and you'll feel super clean and fresh all the time.
Julianna L.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy on the go product for ladies down there! I don’t use it often but when I do it is refreshing and quick + easy!
Trenice C.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Don’t douche. It’s not healthy and can cause ph imbalance which can result in a variety of problems.
Ruby L.
1,005 reviews
Smells amazing long lasting. And so refreshing. Its 3.99 for four units of 4.5 oz i think thats a good price.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the fragrances and how clean it would make me. My only issue is that I feel like I’m burning down there when applying the douche which isn’t great. ☹️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...