BY SUMMER'S EVE

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A Time-Released Deodorant Spray With A Light Clean Fragrance That Can Be Used Wherever, Whenever. Freshness Control Formula Dermatologist &Amp; Gynecologist Tested Not Tested On Animals see more...

• I've been wondering about this product is it effective ? ...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work? 3 Answers
  • How long does it last? Does it have a strong smell or gen...4 Answers
Summer's Eve Deodorant SprayIsland Splash
  • "This works great .in the summer time it helps you feel a little fresher ,,,also last all day .i have used this for years and my daughters like it too ." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and keeps you feeling fresh and more confident." in 1 review
  • "I've used the spray a long time ago but I am not a fan of it." in 1 review
Shana H.
I recently just started using this. I don't get my period anymore because of birth control, so I don't have those odors to worry about. However, at my new job, I'm sitting down for the majority of the time. Because of that, along with my dress pants, I don't get a lot of...air flow down there to keep it from not being sweaty. I spray a bit of this down there and on my underwear in the morning and honestly it does a great job for the whole day. I keep a cleansing cloth on hand too if I feel particularly gross.

The only downside for me is that the smell is strooooong. I get headaches/migraines very easily from strong scents and I avoid florals at ALL costs. So I went with the Island Splash one. It's still a pretty heavy scent, smells a lot like hairspray. The cloths are a lot more gentle and pleasant smelling. They haven't affected me badly yet, but I make sure to use a small amount and leave the room immediately so I'm not around the scent for too long. Just a word of caution to those who also suffer from perfume induced headaches.
Halie M.
Coral Gables, FL
Smells amazing and does the job, leaves your underwear smelling like the scent ALL day. Very potent fyi. The only bad thing is that when you touch the press thing lightly, a lot comes out leaving a white spot so you have to spray it from far away but that also wastes product, still love it though, only use once in a while.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love all of Summer's Eve feminine products this one in particular has such a great scent to it you don't have to use a lot of it to really get the full use of it also it comes in many different scents and it's very cheap about $4 a can
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Summer's Eve Deodorant SprayIsland SplashI just recently stared to use this product it's really a good. I was at Walmart the other day and I wanted to give it a try. Everyday one I'm out the shower I use it and who doesn't want to smell great right? So It leaves me feeling clean and the smell is nice. It's safe and gentle to use every day so I do recommend it to anyone and will purchase again.
Laurie H.
A great product for quickly freshening up my lady parts, especially during my period. It keeps me from sweating during sticky summer days and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I spray a light layer on my underwear.
keri h.
Williamsport, PA
i have used the wipes but never used the spray. but wouldnt mind tring the spray. I love the wipes of summer's eve. i think its very affordable depending on where you go on how expensive it is. yes its very effective at least i thought it worked good.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love the spray I throw this in my purse so that I can freshen up my lady parts and have them smelling good the spray is effective on banishing odors . It’s very effective . I would buy this over and over again .I highly recommend this .
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely love this deodorant spray. It is absolutely amazing for those issues that women don't want to talk about. It smells great and will not give you any weird issues. I love all of the Summer's Eve products and would highly recommend them to anyone.
sar ॐ.
Somerset, NJ
Super light and super refreshing mist! This smells amazing and is super affordable and super easy to find. I do find that it makes me have to pee right after so I am knocking it down one star. Other than that, it’s an amazing product and definitely a go to
Lizany P.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is so useful when you wanna keep fresh but you’re on the go! It has a lovely scent and it’s compact enough to keep in your purse if you’re out on the town or have a date night. I definitely recommend!
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I recently have a friend recommend using this but a little apprehensive. I am most concerned for a need around my period. Can you use it while your menstrating?
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does it last? Does it have a strong smell or gentle smell.
Caroline W.
Nashville TN
Does this actually work?
Kelsey A.
Apple Valley, CA
I've been wondering about this product is it effective ? And will it cause any irritation to sensitive skin?
Paola T.
Does this deodorant works? Does it last all day and what is the price?

back