BY SUMMER'S EVE

A Time-Released Deodorant Spray With A Light Clean Fragrance That Can Be Used Wherever, Whenever. Freshness Control Formula Dermatologist &Amp; Gynecologist Tested Not Tested On Animals see more...

Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I recently just discovered this product at target and it’s everything!!! It’s basically a fabreeze for your va-jj... aka deodorant for down under and I love it!!! I bought it for when I’m on my period, but now I’m just using it on a regular to keep me extra fresh. I’d totally recommend this product!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I can’t spray directly onto skin because it’s possible for yeast infections and no one wants that. So I began spraying this on my underwear instead for extra fragrance and I don’t feel it did anything but irritate me more. I’m much better with summers eve wash and wipes.
Jaime E.
Do you want to smell like hoo-ha melon? Because if you use this you will smell like hoo-ha melon. Before trying this I hadn't prepared for the possibility that it might smell really strange. If I'm working out or something there's no way I'd take this in my gym bag. Try other scents! Do it for your hoo-ha!
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Most favorite spray for my lady parts ! It keeps me fresh throughout the whole day ' it neutralizes orders also doesnt affect my ph level . Its a citrus scent' also be aware that when you put your pantys down to do your buisness you will get a wiff of this wonderful scent. !
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
I love this deodorants but when it comes to these end of this one I wasn't too convinced. Not a really fresh scent that you would like to have. I've purchased better scents other than that this is a very effective product.
Ananka B.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite personal products! A spray on the underwear is all you need to feel great. I like using this on trips and everyday for a little sprucing. I use this with the wipes.
Anna O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this as a refresher after my workouts and let me just say it exceeded my expectations. I spray it on over my spandex and it feels and smell so refreshing.

I honestly wasn't expecting it to work at all. I bought it just to try out I saw a friend of mine using it and figured if the wash worked so well for me why not give it a try. Besides it was so affordable at my local pharmacy it was about 3 bucks.
Janki S.
Durham, NC
It is very fresh and it has a very good smell. I love using summer eve stuff because it always works great for me. It is a very affordable. I use it everyday and take with wherever I go. Yes I would buy it again.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite deodorant spray for when I'm on my period. When I'm on my period, I spray my pad and private part with it. When I do that, they all smell clean and fresh. Also, it covers up the blood smell. It's my must have period essential, besides Kotex pads.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Summers Eve Deodorant Spray. It keeps me fresh and smelling good. I enjoy it along with Summers Eve wipes and spray especially when I have been out all day, definitely effective and easy to use. I am overall satisfied with this product.