BY SUMMER'S EVE

A Time-Released Deodorant Spray With A Light Clean Fragrance That Can Be Used Wherever, Whenever. Freshness Control Formula Dermatologist &Amp; Gynecologist Tested Not Tested On Animals see more...

Anna O.
Anna O.
I've been using this as a refresher after my workouts and let me just say it exceeded my expectations. I spray it on over my spandex and it feels and smell so refreshing.

I honestly wasn't expecting it to work at all. I bought it just to try out I saw a friend of mine using it and figured if the wash worked so well for me why not give it a try. Besides it was so affordable at my local pharmacy it was about 3 bucks.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
This is a new find for me and I'll never stop using. It's perfect for those hot summer days when you need to stay fresh and smelling good. It's a good price. The smell is great. And works!
Karina P.
Karina P.
This is a life saver when you are on your days. It helps you feel refresh and confident. I also love that it has a scent to it. It's not to overpowering either. This is a must product.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this I'm very self conscious about odor not that I smell I just really don't want to. but this smells amazing. and works great I use this everyday its a must have product.
Sky L.
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS
I love the brand and I love the deodorant spray it's self and it wet or sticky and it smells so good and dry vary vary fast
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This one is my favorite spray. I smells so good; clean and fresh and is perfect in the summer.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love it and it smells soooooooooo goooodddd you have to get one or all of them
crystal g.
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Most favorite spray for my lady parts ! It keeps me fresh throughout the whole day ' it neutralizes orders also doesnt affect my ph level . Its a citrus scent' also be aware that when you put your pantys down to do your buisness you will get a wiff of this wonderful scent. !
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
I love this deodorants but when it comes to these end of this one I wasn't too convinced. Not a really fresh scent that you would like to have. I've purchased better scents other than that this is a very effective product.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Minneapolis, MN
I couldn't tell why "down there" kept smelling horrible until I realized it was this spray. I've tried other scents from Summer's Eve, but this one has an awful smell. It smells fine when you take the cap off, but once you spray it, the scent is horrible. Will be returning and exchanging for a different scent.