Summer's Eve

Summer's Eve Cleansing Wipes,...
5 Reviews
5 / 5
I have the ph balancing wash version of the wipes and love it. The scent is so nice. It lathers well, keeps me fresh, and has not thrown off my ph balance. I will purchase again.
5 / 5
Summer’s Eve Amber Nights with Oatmeal and Shea has a wonderful light scent, not only can you get it in cleansing wipes, but also in a 9 oz. daily refreshing wash. I love how there are so many new scents, so I can choose one that fits with how I’m feeling for an all day fresh. The wipes and the wash are an excellent value. I know I’ll be purchasing both again.
5 / 5
It's a great product and really comes in handy on difficult days. I love it. My favorite to take out with me in my purses A very nice way to wash up, especially when you’re traveling. Plus it leaves a fresh scent. I would recommend this product.
5 / 5
Summers, eve, intimate towel are great for on the go freshening up. The scent is Amber nights and it’s the best fragrance they have. It’s refreshing cleansing experience for Internet skin so you can take on anything a pH balance to match your body’s natural chemistry. I really enjoy using these, so therefore I would recommend them to the next person.
5 / 5
I am a very much lover of summers eve products for feminine cleaning. I have been customer of amber nights for years. U will always have these in your purse. To help remain ph balanced & smelling fresh & clean.