Personal CareFeminine CareSummer's Eve
Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin

Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin

Summer's Eve® 5 in 1 Cleansing Wash packed with 5-in-1 freshness with same great fragrance. It features gynecologist-tested safe scent. Gently cleanses, freshens and removes odor-causing bacteria. Won't dry like soap, and it's pH-balanced to match your body's natural chemistry. Free from dyes and parabens.

Is this worth buying or a wast of money ?
Does this product good for your ph balance [product:summers-eve-delicate-blossom-cleansing-wash-15-fl-oz] ?
Is this product really worth buying or should I not waste my time?
Start your review of Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin!
Product Highlights
...in that area. It has a nice, clean, fresh feeling and seems great for sensitive skin. Would definitely buy again.in reviews
My roommate in college first introduced me to this product and now I use it every time I take a shower!in reviews
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I used to get a lot of UTIs. This product helps keep me balanced without unnecessary harmful chemicals. Your private area deserves special treatment!
Kaylin D.
Escondido, CA
This is a great product! It leave you feeling clean and refreshed. It is sensitive so it doesn't mess with your bodys PH balance and it smells really good. I use it every time I shower and I repurchase when I run out. It is very affordable and I highly recommend!! :)
Maria R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin uploaded by Maria R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very mild doesn’t irritate no color no dyes Nice sent good price easy to use and nice and strong lid so no spills
Leila G.
Commerce, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin uploaded by Leila G.
Purchased at: Walmart
🇺🇲It is a great product, this intimate wash will help you balance the pH and feel fresh throughout the day. It has a very pleasant aroma that you will love to use daily. I would recommend it without a doubt. 🇪🇨Es un gran producto, este lavado íntimo te ayudará a equilibrar el pH y a sentirte fresco durante todo el día. Tiene un aroma muy agradable que te encantará usar a diario. Lo recomendaría sin duda alguna... summer's-eve-delicate-blossom-cleansing-wash---15-fl-oz
Olesia M.
Shakopee, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin uploaded by Olesia M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I found this intimate wash gel and I'm very happy with it. It's thick,has pleasant smell, well washable. I use it every day and I'm very satisfied. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Also this gel can be used for the whole body. It regulates pH-balance. I recommend it😊
Abi M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin uploaded by Abi M.
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin uploaded by Abi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My most amazing intimate wash I love this so much being using it for so many many many years Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash
Shantoyia T.
Turlock, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin uploaded by Shantoyia T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using Summer's Eve for years now. it's always been my go-to when it comes to Cleansing wash for that area. It's never failed me I love the different sents they offer.but this one is my favorite in delicate blossom. I personally never had a problem with using these products even though I have recently been investigating into some of the chemicals that other companies use. I'm still very confident in this product and I always recommended to friends. Price-wise I feel like it's worth the money and this 9 oz bottle glasses me a good month and a half to two months depending on how much are you you only need a little bit of the product. The directions are crystal clear easy to use faith in my opinion
Grace T.
Kansas City, MO
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin uploaded by Grace T.
This is my 1st time to use this type of Summer Eve feminine wash. I use is daily in stead of normal body gel during my shower. It really help in itchiness problem. I like the scent of this purple bottle than others. I will keep using it plus will recommend to my friends and family as well
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
I understand that this product means well, but it is far from what it preaches.

Women have such a unique genetic make up. It is necessary for us to have both good and bad bacteria for health. It keeps the PH level balanced. Douching is also TERRIBLE for this reason and will definitely cause an uproar.

From someone who has struggled with re-occuring yeast infections and BV, this product is a HUGE NO. I have visited a few different OBGYN's and the doctors always mention that douching and any kind of soap (even if supposedly ph balanced) will throw off your normal PH, causing irritation and inflammation.

If you are wanting to be healthy and smell decent down there, do not use this product. We are not supposed to smell like flowers down there. ;) If you eat plenty of probiotics (anything that says "live and active cultures" in yogurt), stay hydrated, and shower every day, you should be okay. Use warm water to wash down there. NO SOAP. And do not douche. Just don't. It literally throws everything out of whack. Also, antiobiotics will also throw off your PH.

I understand there are certain times in a month where the odor or discharge can seem like too much. But just remember that is perfectly healthy. Now if there is ever anything that doesn't feel right, go see your OBGYN. Just don't start lathering yourself up with soap or products like Summer's Eve.
I understand that this product means well, but it is far from what it preaches.

Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash, Morning Paradise Sensitive Skin uploaded by Levinda U.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so refreshing! We all have that not-so-fresh moments and this does wonders. Its nice and gentle and the smell is very light and not overwhelming. Would definitely reccomend for anyone, including sensitive skin girls.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...