Personal CareFeminine CareIntimate WashesSummer's Eve
Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz

Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz

Spin class, running, kickboxing: great for your glutes - not so great before a night on the town. So between hitting the gym and meeting up with the girls, freshen up with Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash. The Intimate Cleanser Hypoallergenic Gynecologist Tested Enjoy being a woman Sensitive skin formula Gently washes away odor causing bacteria from the external vaginal area Soap-free Light, fresh scent

Iss this good for preventing ordor?
Did anyone experience side effects using this product??
Has anyone else had problems with dryness with this?
Start your review of Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz!
Product Highlights
Most people use regular soap to clean there personal area. I've also felt weird with using body soap. Plus I have sensitive skin and I get really itchy from most soaps because of high fragrance I'm guessing. I love this feminine wash and it's all I'll use. It smells fresh and light but cleans well so I don't have any odors. It's really a must have. It's also perfect when your on your period to use. I recommend the wipes and spray also. Great odor protection and you just feel cleaner. I love Summers Eve!in reviews
I would definitely recommend this product! in reviews
I realy would recommend it to anyone.in reviews
Tanya S.
Brandenburg, KY
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz uploaded by Tanya S.
Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2014 I like this stuff a lot. Very good for cleaning your most sensitive areas without allergy reactions. No scent really, so the scented versions are nicer if you don't have allergy issues. These bottles are pretty big so will last a good while!!
Jennie T.
St Petersburg, FL
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz uploaded by Jennie T.
I have used Summer's Eve Delicate Blossoms Feminine Wash on a daily basis for almost 20 years. It gives you that extra fresh all day feeling. It has a light scent and very gentle to your skin. No irritation at all.
Eve M.
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz uploaded by Eve M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I care a lot about my personal health that is why this is one of my favorite products. recommended 100% Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash
Paola B.
Elmont, NY
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz uploaded by Paola B.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite of all times! 😍 it’s helping me to balance my pH and believe me I have a super sensitive skin. I would recommend it 100% and it have an affordable price for a great quality!!!! (Feminine cleanser wash)Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz
aly S.
Smells great and makes you feel fresh. At first I thought it was an overall body wash and wasn't satisfied with the lack of suds; once I found the real purpose I became very satisfied
Leighlyn S.
Hinesville, GA
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz uploaded by Leighlyn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cleanser! It works really well! I needed to balance out my PH after having my baby and it worked quickly to get it done. It’s very affordable to where most women would be able to purchase it. I was very satisfied and will buy it again.
Tre C.
Atlanta, GA
I used to use this for years and it was okay. I sometimes felt an overly dry feeling.  The scent is soft and clean. As I've become older and learned more about my body, I've ditched feminine washes. They aren't necessary and can cause more harm than good.
Claire L.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this wash and buy it all the time. Just like you wash the rest of your body, you need to wash that area too and I simply don’t feel all the way clean without using this! I switch off between all of the scents to change things up and like them all.
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz uploaded by elvia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:summer's-eve-cleansing-wash-for-sensitive-skin,-delicate-blossom,-9-fl-oz] I been using this since my teens and its the best feminine wash ever. It freshens you up leaving you extra clean and smelling good. Very gentle and soothing. I had 1 yeast infection when I was in my teens and I haven't had one since.
Jenna M.
San Antonio, TX
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 9 fl oz uploaded by Jenna M.
The light scent doesn't overpower and feels just right on me! I feel clean and refreshed! I will always use this wash! Doesn't irritate but helps me feel really clean! Gentle enough for everyday use for me (: