BY SUMMER'S EVE #11 in Feminine Washes

Spin class, running, kickboxing: great for your glutes - not so great before a night on the town. So between hitting the gym and meeting up with the girls, freshen up with Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash. The Intimate Cleanser Hypoallergenic Gynecologist Tested Enjoy being a woman Sensitive skin formula Gently washes away odor causing bacteria from the external vaginal area Soap-free Light, fresh scent see more...

• I usually use dove white bar because any other product gives me a...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I would definitely recommend this product! " in 1 review
  • "I realy would recommend it to anyone." in 1 review
Charee M.
I keep this for emergency use only doing my monthly cycles. And it gives me a clean and refreshing feeling. However it feels metallic when washing your vaginal area as well. I noticed that my skin in my vaginal area feels more clammy.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I use this every time I shower. It has a very gentle smell and it helps kind my ph balance under control. I highly recommend it to all women. It was only a few dollars at Walmart.
Sabrina R.
I love how soft and smooth this product is, it's not harsh at all especially for a sensitive area. The smell is amazing as well. I always feel super fresh and even cleaner when using this compared to regular body w ash or bar soap. The price is fair as well and you get a lot of product in the bottle which is great!
Bella B.
I am not sensitive whatsoever. I looved this airy floral scent and I loved the way it cleansed. It comes in a huge bottle so it lasts quite a while even if you use it as a body wash. I used this until I found Sliquid.
Alix G.
I've been buying this for a while. I didn't even know things like this existed. My boyfriend got me into it since he said that every girl he's ever lived with has tried this product so I bought it because why the hell not. Later on that night when I went to shower I'll tried it and the smell was amazing, though I don't know why but ever since I started using it I've been getting an allergic reaction which isn't so bad by it went away after while and then came back so I might not use it ever again but I would highly recommend. Makes you feel so clean and so nice and it smells amazing
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I use this wash when showering because it is dermatologist & gynecologist tested and approved. I started using the Summer's Eve Delicate Blossom Cleansing Wash because it helps with pH-balance and it makes me feel way more comfortable knowing that since it's made specifically for your "womanly areas" that it will not cause infections or discomfort due to it being scented and having unneeded ingredients. It does make you feel cleaner than using regular body wash. I would suggest a scent other than delicate blossom as it sort of has an odd no smell, smell. Personally, that's the only MINOR thing that I don't like about this specific scent.
Dafne G.
Ever since I bought this I feel more clean and it's really good for sensitive skin. It's this gel like substance that creates fome and you get a nice clean lady parts after, especially when you have mother nature knock on your door every month. I started using this last year and I can absolutely tell you that it's helps a lot in hygiene and Its not expensive at all.
Stephanie H.
LOOOVE this stuff! I use it specifically on my lady parts and it's just the absolute best thing ever. The scent is so subtle but smells so good. It's the best lather ever. It works so much better than the products my wax lady talked me into buying. I loooove love love it!! Ahhh I would totally recommend specifically for ladies who wax/shave regularly. It's a gem!
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love having a wash used just for my lady parts. Other soups can be irritating and burn when used down there. Not this was it's used for sensitive skin and dermatologist approved. It also has a nice scent to it not too harsh just enough. I buy this product at target.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
This is brand is the ONLY feminine wash I will use. It hasn't broke me out or caused any problems. It lasts a couple months & it doesn't take much. The scent selections are great, & their products are affordable. I have repurchased multiple times & will continue. I definitely recommend this product & this line of products.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
I usually use dove white bar because any other product gives me a burning sensation down there.... Do you think this might help with that ??