Personal CareFeminine CareIntimate WashesSummer's Eve
Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each

Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each

How many products in your shower are specifically formulated for your vaginal area? If the answer is none, meet summer s eve target exclusive aloe love cleansing wash. It s formulated specifically for your vaginal area, and you can use it every day. Dermatologist and gynecologist tested and ph-balanced.

Does this make you smell funny? How often do you use it?
Is this a body wash or just delicate area wash?
Is this one sented? I have been wanting to try it, but would like to know if it acctualy keeps you feeling fresh all day.
Start your review of Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each!
Product Highlights
This wash is soo 💣! I have very sensitive skin/eczema and usually use scent free as certain perfumes have left me with a rash and this did not give me a rash, irritate me, etc. I already love Summer's Eve products bc it's an affordable way to take care of ur 🎁 but the limited edition Aloe scent is what makes it! Got it at Walmart (even though its exclusive to Target??) lol for a couple of dollars so you really cannot beat! Summer's Eve: please keep this scent!!!in reviews
Stina T.
Novato
Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each uploaded by Stina T.
Purchased at: Target
Ladies make sure you are taking care of your vagina health as well as your face and hair! If you are using anything at all down there it should be PH balancing and NEVER used inside! Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each is perfect to lightly wash the outer areas with such a light fresh scent! Only warm water needed everywhere else!
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each uploaded by Tiffany G.
I am the type of girl who will give it to you straight on feminine hygiene products, because we all need to know if the product is good or not. This one is! I use this on myself and my toddler. We both are sensitive to soap products and with this one there is no burn and it is non irritating. Totally recommend this feminine wash.
Richerd F.
Lancaster, CA
Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each uploaded by Richerd F.
LOVE this! Freshens in a healthy way, does not mess with my PH balance. No strong smell and sensitive as stated. Recommend 100%
Ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
Very mild and gentle wash for sensitive areas. It feels very clean and fresh after using it.
Chrysten T.
North St Paul, MN
Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each uploaded by Chrysten T.
Purchased at: Walmart
My third day using Summer’s Eve Cleansing wash and I like it! Definitely stocking up more. It’s affordable and I only use it for my delicate area. I’m sure you can use it as a body wash as well.
Rukhsar K.
Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each uploaded by Rukhsar K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love ❤️ it, we tend to care a lot about PH level of our skin and use different toners and skincare products, why not care about our private part which is an important organ for reproduction and sexual health, this cleansing wash Balance the PH of our private area and also helps with the odor causing bacteria, normal vaginal odor is common for healthy woman as vagina produces vaginal flora are the bacteria that live inside the vagina. The normal vaginal flora are dominated by various lactobacillus species. Lactobacilli help to keep the vagina healthy by producing lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other substances that inhibit the growth of yeast and other unwanted organisms. They maintain the vagina at a healthy pH of around 4. and summer’s eve works wonder by bakancing Ph and also remove the odor from the order causing bacteria. Take a good care from tip to toes.
Yasmine S.
Saint Albans, NY
The only wash I use for my yoni. This brand, the scent. Most feminine washes have a strong fragrance to them whether it be fruity, floral, or low key medicinal. I love this one. The aloe because the scent is gentle and does not over power the natural scent of my womanhood.
Maharani  L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each uploaded by Maharani  L.
Purchased at: Walmart
The aleovera in this make it so soothing I ❤️ love it so much especially when I’m irritated all over my body it works like a body wash tooSummers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each
kristin F.
Sheffield, AL
I love all of the Summers Eve wash products, but this scent is my favorite of all. Its pH balanced so it doesn't irritate the private area and this may sound weird, but in the summer I even wash my arm pits with this product. Thank you Summers Eve for keeping women all over the world fresh and clean. Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each
Claudia  L.
Mission Viejo, CA
Summers Eve Cleansing Wash For Sensitive Skin Aloe Love 15oz Each uploaded by Claudia  L.
Este es Un buen producto para nuestro cuidado íntimo, su olor de áloe es suave y no es abrumador como en en otros productos que he probado. Me gusto el producto 👌