BY SUMMER'S EVE #1 in Feminine Washes

Spin class, running, kickboxing: great for your glutes - not so great before a night on the town. So between hitting the gym and meeting up with the girls, freshen up with Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash. The Right Kind of Clean pH-Balanced Dermatologist tested & Gynecologist Tested pop quiz:  How many cleansers do you have in your bathroom?  Now, how many of those are especially formulated for your vaginal areas?  Enter Summer s Eve Cleansing Wash.  It won t dry like soap, and it s pH-balanced to work with your body s natural chemistry.  Even better, both dermatologists and gynecologists have given it the green light to use every day.  Think of it as an extra ten seconds in the shower.  Heck, you spend more time shaving your legs! This product is not tested on animals. Want to chat?  Call 866-787-6383 see more...

Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin
  • "I love the smell this has. It has never irritated or dried my skin in that area. It has a nice, clean, fresh feeling and seems great for sensitive skin. Would definitely buy again." in 192 reviews
  • "My roommate in college first introduced me to this product and now I use it every time I take a shower!" in 5 reviews
Tiffany H.
Oxnard
I’ve been using this product for a couple years now. I started using Summers Eve soaps because I have sensitive skin & thought these were a great mild soap. I haven’t had any problems until I tried the pink one. I noticed recently that I’ve been using the pink soap for over 6 months now & thought that was strange since I shower everyday sometimes twice a day & use the soap. Ignoring this, I kept using it. I then started noticing a complete change in smell to my lady parts. I started narrowing down the possibilities as to why the smell all of a sudden. Being curious, I cut out the soap & started using an organic bar soap. Immediately less smell after the first non Summers Eve wash & close to no smell after the 2nd wash. I then checked to see if maybe these soaps have an expiration date & they do! So, make sure you don’t use past expiration date. & notice how long you’ve been actually using the product too.  Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
I understand that this product means well, but it is far from what it preaches.

Women have such a unique genetic make up. It is necessary for us to have both good and bad bacteria for health. It keeps the PH level balanced. Douching is also TERRIBLE for this reason and will definitely cause an uproar.

From someone who has struggled with re-occuring yeast infections and BV, this product is a HUGE NO. I have visited a few different OBGYN's and the doctors always mention that douching and any kind of soap (even if supposedly ph balanced) will throw off your normal PH, causing irritation and inflammation.

If you are wanting to be healthy and smell decent down there, do not use this product. We are not supposed to smell like flowers down there. ;) If you eat plenty of probiotics (anything that says "live and active cultures" in yogurt), stay hydrated, and shower every day, you should be okay. Use warm water to wash down there. NO SOAP. And do not douche. Just don't. It literally throws everything out of whack. Also, antiobiotics will also throw off your PH.

I understand there are certain times in a month where the odor or discharge can seem like too much. But just remember that is perfectly healthy. Now if there is ever anything that doesn't feel right, go see your OBGYN. Just don't start lathering yourself up with soap or products like Summer's Eve.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I honestly love this product. I've always had a lot of female problems and I have never felt comfortable or safe using a product like this. However, when it came recommended from my friends and family I decided I needed to give it a try. It works amazing. I would not suggest using it on a daily basis because of our natural Ph, but it doesn't do any harm that I've noticed. I specifically use it when I shave and I have not experienced any problems. The smell is amazing, it doesn't burn, and it leaves me feeling clean. I would recommend you to give it at least a couple trys before you decide it's bad for you.
Chakirah K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This item has a nice sent. It has been the only body wash I use for the last two years. It really is the best in my option for keeping you Ph balance in check. It’s not the best for my whole body I really only like it for those private areas!🤫Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin
Carly B.
Clackamas
#SummersEve #contest #SummersEveValentine @Influenster @SummersEve
This is an amazing product. Perfect for everyday and especially for that time of the month. I never have to worry about it throwing off my ph. I’ve even had my 10 year old daughter start using it. She has very sensitive skin and she usually has a reaction to other body washes but not this.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The best body wash I’ve found. Other brands sometimes have made me feel sticky or still stinky, but this one makes me squeaky clean! I always come out of the shower feeling like my skin is smooth and soft, and it doesn’t dry out my skin even though I live in Colorado, where the air is very dry. I love that it’s pH balanced for us ladies, so I know that it’s working with my body’s natural pH to keep everything in check and make sure I’m not thrown out of whack. Thanks Summer’s Eve!!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this product for as long as I have been a woman. I don’t wash that area daily as it is not recommended to screw with your PH by doing that. Growing up my mother taught me that you never apply soap below you simply wash very well with warm water and every once in a while you can wash with the feminine wash.. never douche, etc...this is that solution. I’m extremely sensitive skin so I don’t like scents which can also mess with pH balances so this is the perfect product. The packaging is really nice you get a lot of product for your money, and since you’re not supposed to use a lot of it all the time it lasts a decent amount of time. Anytime my younger female family has had balance issues, i ask them to use this because I know the kid soaps have strawberry scents or banana scents or the fun flowery or sugary scents the kiddos love but can be so harsh and imbalancing for that delicate area.
Brielle W.
Pingree, ID
This product is very efficient and worth the embarrassment you may feel buying it in the store! When used daily it will keep you feeling fresh, clean, and confident all day! The embarrassment standing in front of this section at the store outweighs the insecurity you may feel if you weren’t to use this cleanser!
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used the aloe and the product kind of stinks. This has a super cute bottle, but it doesn’t feel like any different of a soap. I don’t like that it’s kind of stinky. The smell that it does have, doesn’t really smell like anything. As far as health goes I don’t see the difference in this and any other soap besides if I do get this someplace by accident, it doesn’t burn.
S Λ.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this brand so much! The scents are all wonderful. I believe it’s very effective and every use I feel fresh and clean. I haven’t tried alternatives because honestly it’s affordable and it meets all the needs so there is no reason to try others. The only downside is it tends to dry my skin out after showering but other than that I highly recommend!
Kelli W.
Would you recommend this?
Bri T.
What is your favorite scent??
Caroline W.
How long does this last (the amount in the bottle)
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it works well with sensitive skin??? Does it throw off your ph balance?😕
Kasey W.
Visalia, CA
Is this product good for people with sensitive skin? I have a hard time finding soaps or washes that don't give me a rash or infection down there.