BY SUMMER'S EVE #5 in Feminine Products

Spin class, running, kickboxing: great for your glutes - not so great before a night on the town. So between hitting the gym and meeting up with the girls, freshen up with Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash. The Right Kind of Clean pH-Balanced Dermatologist tested & Gynecologist Tested pop quiz:  How many cleansers do you have in your bathroom?  Now, how many of those are especially formulated for your vaginal areas?  Enter Summer s Eve Cleansing Wash.  It won t dry like soap, and it s pH-balanced to work with your body s natural chemistry.  Even better, both dermatologists and gynecologists have given it the green light to use every day.  Think of it as an extra ten seconds in the shower.  Heck, you spend more time shaving your legs! This product is not tested on animals. Want to chat?  Call 866-787-6383 see more...

Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin
  • "My roommate in college first introduced me to this product and now I use it every time I take a shower!" in 5 reviews
Shara H.
Philadelphia
Review for: Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Simply Sensitive, 15 fl oz
Okay, to start off, I felt weird about buying this is the store. The commercials peaked my interest so I bought it and use it so wash where you’re supposed to and I love it! Sometimes with normal body wash, you can get some inside and it burns etc and this is not the case with Summers Eve. Always a comfortable wash and the scent is great! I’ll continue to buy.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
This is the only thing I wash my "feminine" area with! It's so effective in keeping everything smelling and feeling amazing and fresh! When I was using reg. Soap I'd get UTIs ,feel super dry afyer the shower and my ph balance was sooo off. It's so healthy and makes my "hooha" happy. 😭 there's so many different scent and even formulas for the more sensitive skin. It's a daily wash so you'll never have to use reg soap on your southern lady part again! There's even wipes in the same scents. Summer's eve thinks of everything !
magen d.
Dare I say holy grail!?!? This has been a God send for me in my daily washing routine. Before, I had a terrible problem with yeast infections until I started using this regularly. I even take a travel size with me, even camping!! I never go without it if I can help it. Amazing stuff ladies, must try! The only reason I give either 4 stars is because I wish the had more scents. I'm sure the scent doesn't stick around for long but when fresh out of the shower and the hubs wants to get fresh (LOL) it's perfect.
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
Never really though about using these until I had a feminine issue (don't judge , it happens to us all🙄) and my mom told me I should try this product out . Needless to say I love it . It helped everything out with my ph down under and it was super gentle . Plus the packaging is cute and ALL the scents smell like that bubble gum lipgloss everyone wanted when they were little . Lol. Do recommend for people that go to the gym or are athletic. Keeps everything in check. Very nice .
Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
I know everyone has their own opinions on using feminine washes....but let me just say me personally I love this kind I've been using it for quite some time now and it always leaves me feeling fresh and clean💕 It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't have a scent to it I would personally say do and use what works best for you!!!!❤
Cailin H.
Greer, SC
If I could give this 0 stars I would. I HATE summers eve products. I bought the purple one a few years ago and thought I would like it but ended up rarely using it. I bought the pink a couple months ago and it gave me a HUGE yeast infection. And then a hit on top of that. I was using it correctly and fine and I reacted very badly to it. I’ve seen some other ladies day they broke out as well!
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Review for: Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom, 15 fl oz
Normal soaps upset my ph balance, but it feels weird to not clean. I love this stuff. I would recommend to anyone, from gym lovers to couch potatoes. Use a dime sized amount and it lasts forever.
Jaile L.
Clinton, AR
A lot of soaps don't work well with my body's chemical makeup, some citrus smells especially. But this one isn't really scented and it helps my business stay my business. It keeps it smelling fresh and and clean for longer than anything else I've tried! It even helps when my skin gets a little dry. My girlfriend and I both use this and we love it.
Julie M.
Wadsworth, OH
Highly DO NOT recommend this. The best thing is to just use warm water and a rag, this screws with your pH rather than helping it. It caused burning and itching with me and I️ even consulted my gyno and he said he never recommends this because it hurts more than it helps. Save the discomfort and just use natural soaps if need be.
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Nothing boosts my confidence like knowing I’m clean! I like to use summers eve daily and sometimes as my bubble bath. Since there are warnings about some bubble bath soaps and their affect on your sensitive areas I have found that summers eve not only gives a relaxing aroma but is save to soak in.
Kelli W.
Would you recommend this?
Bri T.
What is your favorite scent??
Caroline W.
How long does this last (the amount in the bottle)
Kasey W.
Visalia, CA
Is this product good for people with sensitive skin? I have a hard time finding soaps or washes that don't give me a rash or infection down there.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
Is this a body wash? I'm confused about what it is. Do you use it in the shower?