BY SUMMER'S EVE

Spin class, running, kickboxing: great for your glutes - not so great before a night on the town. So between hitting the gym and meeting up with the girls, freshen up with Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash. The Right Kind of Clean pH-Balanced Dermatologist tested Gynecologist Tested pop quiz: How many cleansers do you have in your bathroom? Now, how many of those are especially formulated for your vaginal areas? Enter Summer s Eve Cleansing Wash. It won t dry like soap, and it s pH-balanced to work with your body s natural chemistry. Even better, both dermatologists and gynecologists have given it the green light to use every day. Think of it as an extra ten seconds in the shower. Heck, you spend more time shaving your legs! This product is not tested on animals. Want to chat? Call 866-787-6383 see more...

• Did they stop making this scent? This is my favorite one...1 Answers
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Normal Skin, Naturally Normal, 15 fl oz
  • "I really like this product. I am unable to use lots of body wash products, I'm really sensitive. This product was perfect and did not irritate at all. Thank you Summer's Eve " in 7 reviews
Madison M.
summers eve is the best hands down. I don't care what anyone else thinks either lol. Us women are doing things daily that throws off our pH balance or makes up not feel as clean as a woman should. I work out and sweat alot. and in my opinion this is the only stuff that makes me feel clean. It's creamy and smells amazing. I don't shower or bathe without this. Not only is it very affordable but they come in different scents with cute little bottles. Every women I know has at least one of these little bottles in their shower. Don't worry about them not lasting long either. I still have mine from a month ago. Perfect daily product you can add to your shower routine. A little goes a long way. So less is more. I really love this whenever I'm on my period. It makes me feel clean and refreshed.
Ebonie H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this wash. I can usually find it in Kmart or Walmart or online at Amazon. There are other scents available also. It is inexpensive. It does not have a strong scent and I feel clean afterwards
Erica J.
Clinton Twp, MI
I am currently using the Sensitive skin version called Delicate Blossom, of this cleansing wash. I've been using it for over 10 years and it has never let me down. It does not compare to any other feminine wash I have ever tried. I am always left fresh and clean and irritation free. I keep the wipe version in my purse for on the go clean ups.
Sarah G.
LINCOLN, NE
I tend to be very sensitive to products such as this one. However, I've been using this for the last year and am a big fan! It's not overwhelming in terms of smell and leaves me feeling clean without feeling dry or irritated. Highly recommend for my fellow sensitive girls and for anyone in the market for a feminine wash!
Veronica N.
Las Cruces, NM
Summers Eve Cleansing Wash in my opinion is super great because it makes you feel extra clean after getting out the shower. Us girls know that when that time of the month comes we don't really feel like ourselves and we also feel a bit on the icky side. I can assure you, you will feel a lot more better after using this wash.
Candous D.
I love this product and this is the one I love most out of all the scents. It last a long time because a little drop is all that you need. It doesn't burn or irritate. It really works and lasts a long time. I would buy again ( I have been a buyer for a long time ) but I cant find the blue one anymore. I even have my daughter learning the habit of using these. They seem sensitive enough even for her.
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
When I first saw this I was shocked that there was actually a separate wash for this but I actually wound up really liking this and I really noticed a difference. I definitely would recommend this
Crystal D.
Shady side, MD
This wash works pretty well as far as feminine wash goes and its not over the top in the scent department i normally use the sensitive skin wash but i would recommend it.
L J.
April A.
I like this product. My mom, my teenage sister, and I use it. It helps especially during the cycle days. It have a fresh, clean scent, and is reasonably priced.
Candous D.
Did they stop making this scent? This is my favorite one (the blue bottle) but I cant find it anymore at our stores where I am from?