Summer's Eve® 5 in 1 Cleansing Wash packed with 5-in-1 freshness with same great fragrance. It features gynecologist-tested safe scent. Gently cleanses, freshens and removes odor-causing bacteria. Won't dry like soap, and it's pH-balanced to match your body's natural chemistry. Free from dyes and parabens.

Is this good for you? Does is have harmful chemicals?
Is this actually bad for you?
I Have tried many scents and formulas of this wash but it doesn't work for me. It's very irritating. What do y'all use?
Start your review of Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash!
Product Highlights
“...in that area. It has a nice, clean, fresh feeling and seems great for sensitive skin. Would definitely buy again.” in reviews
“My roommate in college first introduced me to this product and now I use it every time I take a shower!” in reviews
Portland, OR
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by Mizzshory S.
Purchased at: Walmart
What’s the point of this Product anyway I bought it to try it out but extended it gave me rash and made me worse and since then I stopped using it .I don’t know what’s the hype about this but it’s really not that helpful it does not work I don’t know if it’s just me but it does not work on my skin but for those that do use it please let me know what y’all think about it. I know we all deal with Finneman hygiene but I thought this product would be a help but I found something even better than this product.If y’all like I’ll say give it try not everybody skin react good to some products
Marietta
Summer’s eve cleansing wash works well for unpleasant orders, but it’s extremely drying and uncomfortable. Since it dries me, and some of my girlfriend who’ve I’ve asked after experiencing this, it can often cause irritation from rubbing. I wouldn’t recommend this. Most obgyn recommend regular water, or other healthier products. I have tried their sensitive skin, regular skin, and unscented. All had the same drying effect. Summer's Eve Cleansing WashSummer's Eve® Sheer Floral® Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin
colchester
Sensitive areas deserve sensitive treatment. This lightly scented, color and dye free, slightly lathering soap is everything you never knew you needed. Compared to other washes such as vagasil and other brands.. this one take the cake. It’s my go to to feeling extra fresh and clean. I used it during my pregnancy and when I was most sensitive I felt confident in this products effectiveness and safeness for my most personal areas.
charleston, SC
I have never ever used intimate washes until I happened to just glance at this bottle at a Walmart and due to the price was like "what the heck" I might as well try it out. I have always used bar soap down there and man do I feel a difference. I feel like it has changed the odor down there and it has definitely balanced the pH as well. Would definitely buy this again for sure!
Waldorf, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I use the Delicate Blossom version of this cleansing wash. While I love that it has different scents for sensitive skin, I do still wish there was an unscented version which I have yet to see. However, I do love how clean this wash makes my lady bits feel. It's a different kind of clean feeling than regular body washes. It's not a bad price either so I never have to do without.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, not really a fan of this product. I used to religiously use Summers Even until I started running into Vaginal health issues. After speaking with my OBGYN I was told not to use these products. Once I stopped, I noticed a huge difference. The scent is very nice but it isn't worth the risk of having bigger issues. Everyone is different, I just found I was sensitive to this product.
Brandon, FL
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by Kimberly F.
I just started using this wash about a week ago. I love how it smells. I like the way it feels on all my lady areas. I am not a fan of how it feels on my skin because I like my skin to feel Squeaky clean,I know most like that lotion feel. My go to soap is dial gold. But for my lady areas I would recommend this. Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash
Garnavillo, IA
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by kaitlynn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
have a very sensitive 😺 I can only use certain detergents to wash my underwear or I will get swollen and itchy. This soap is a life saver. No burning, itching or anything like that at all. My boyfriend always complements how great I smell even a few days without a shower. #TheBigClean
Decatur
Purchased at: Walmart
DO NOT BUY! Every time I have used this stuff it f*cks up my ph balance and has given me a uti both times i’ve used it. This is not good for people with sensitive skin and shouldn’t be used on ya kitty! I tried to use the rest of the bottle I had because I don’t like to waste stuff so I used it in place of shaving cream and it gave me a breakout on my legs.
Marietta
Purchased at: Target
A holy grail status product for me for sure. This scent is really nice and light. The texture is a gel- you only need the tiniest bit- and it foams right up into a really soft, gentle foam. No irritation whatsoever- been using this for years. It keeps me fresh all day. I also love the wipes by this brand. I’d recommend these products all day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...