How many products in your shower are specifically formulated for your vaginal area? If the answer is none, meet summer's eve cleansing wash. It's formulated specifically for your vaginal area, and you can use it every day. Doctors say so. The gentle formula won't irritate your skin while, but it is still strong enough to help cleanse away odor-causing bacteria from the vaginal area. Summer's eve cleansing wash comes in five scents, and either a 9 ounce or 15 ounce bottle.

Qué tal va? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Do these washes come with a safety seal?
Start your review of Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash!
Product Highlights
Love this product. Much better than regular body wash for more sensitive areas. The scent is light and fresh. in reviews
Roma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by Roma O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this since high school! I have really sensitive skin and I used to get yeast infections when I was really young, so I switched to cotton panties and started using this feminine wash and I haven’t had bad discharge since! My lady parts feel fresh and smell fresh all day & night! Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash Summer's Eve Feminine Cleansing Wash, Delicate Blossom, 266 mL Summer's Eve Feminine Wash Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom 9 oz ( Pack of 5) Summer's Eve Feminine Cleansing Wash, Delicate Blossom, 266 mL Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash for Sensitive Skin, Delicate Blossom 15 oz Summer's EveDuane Reade Target #morningroutine #bathtime #thebigclean
Christal T.
Midlothian, VA
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by Christal T.
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by Christal T.
This is my go to feminine wash! Is gentle on my sensitive areas and can honestly be used all over. It’s clear (seen in the picture) dye free is exactly what I need with my eczema and sensitive skin overall. It also smells amazing and leaves me feeling like I smell the same way.
Josie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by Josie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not gonna tell you what to use & what not to use when it comes to feminine hygiene because if you like a product then that’s great. But... this stuff is not for me. It’s way to heavily scented for my sensitive areas. It didn’t give me any irritation but it did throw a few of my friends pH off balance. It smells really good but I personally don’t feel comfortable using products like this.
lauren H.
Frankfort, IL
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by lauren H.
This is a great product! It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. This product smells great and really cleans! I would totally recommend this product to add to your shower routine! An awesome product.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,369 reviews
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just purchased this today for the first time & the smell isn’t strong just a small amount. Packaging is cute , I’ve heard this brand is good! #summerseve #wash #cleanser #voxbox #survey
Bethany C.
Turns out, it’s not only is this body wash safe and gentle, but also it smells good and is moisturizing to boot. It's pH balanced so you can use it all over without worrying about more sensitive areas. It's a great option for daily use and very affordable.
Jacquelin D.
Genoa, IL
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by Jacquelin D.
Purchased at: Walmart
5 en 1 ayuda a controlar el ph no irrita y es reconocido por ginecólogos ideal para mantener limpia nuestras zonas genitales
Jessica S.
Mount Pleasant
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Summer’s Eve is a great feminine wash. It’s perfect for sensitive skin. I’ve been using it for years along with the wipe. Great product.
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash uploaded by Thanh B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this product because it’s gentle on your skin and doesn’t cause any irritation. The only problem I have with it is the smell, it smells good but for a product that uses for your sensitive place, I think it shouldn’t have any scent at all.
nunya B.
I wish i could give this less than 1 star. I used this product a few weeks ago for only 2 days and stopped it because of some odor problems. Since i was concerned, i visited my GYN for an exam and turns out i have BV. It says "pH balanced" but if you want to put anything scented near your hooha, just don't do it. I might just consider throwing the bottle away...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allison C.
south houston
il y a 2 ans
Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash Are they good for you?
Lindsay D. il y a 5 mois