BY SUMMER'S EVE #37 in Feminine Care

Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are perfect for almost any situation when you don’t have time to shower but need to freshen up! They are very affordable and I love that each little cloth is individually wrapped so you can throw a couple in your purse or book bag! They smell really good and clean well! I would definitely recommend these!
Ashley D.
Chico
These are the first cleansing cloths I’ve ever used. They were an affordable price and I thought it would be easy to carry since they individually wrapped and I was completely right! It’s incredible to have a cleansing feminine wipe in your bag that you can use anytime you need to freshen up and can’t use a shower. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
yna p.
I like this cloth. It’s perfect for those in between times. I like that it’s gently enough for my delicate skin.
Molly L.
United States
I really like these cleansing cloths. I work at a summer camp, so I don't get to shower every day due to my busy schedule. These are very useful for the days when I can't shower. They keep me feeling clean and fresh.
jademarie L.
Norwalk, CT
Bought these a little while ago and I’ll never buy them again, they gave me a rash and they smell awful not worth purchasing
Yashira L.
Florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely Love these I allways carry them in my purse and they come in small discreet packages that you can take with you the bathroom I use these every single time I use the restroom to freshen up they are an average size wipes and nice scent
Laurie H.
This is a staple product in my life. The little packs are so small that I can slip them in my purse, pocket, clutch, and book bag. They are a convenient option to keep fresh and stay confidently clean.
LaQueshia D.
Orangeburg, SC
I personally love Summer Eve but I know I cannot use it often because it will knock my pH balance off track. But I love these lil wipes. They come in this cute lil pink and white cardboard box. The lil packs are small enough to slip in your pockets, purse, clutch, and book bag. It's convenient and it will definitely give you that clean feeling afterwards.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these today and I already love them! They are great for a freshen up. I love that they are individually wrapped so I can throw them in my purse.
Clarisa F.
Dallas , TX
Perfect size that it fits in a small purse without being noticeable. Smells good, I use them to clean up when in my period. Also, not to thick nor thin, right size, and nicely wet(not dripping nor dry). Two thumbs up. Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?