BY SUMMER'S EVE

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I loooove these. I sit at a desk all day for my job and you know sometimes that means you're not always as fresh as you could be when you sit too long.
I keep these in my purse and use one through out the day to ensure I'm always fresh in between showers. They don't irritate me or anything and do the job. I've tried off brands and they just aren't the same, and these are ph balanced too!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Y'all these are the real "girls best friend". They are the perfect way to stay fresh anywhere you go!! I keep some
In my purse and always have a pack in my bathroom at home too. Every girl needs to keep these around! ( I use the shower wash as well!)
Alicia B.
These are a life saver! I haven't found anything better than this to freshen up with while I'm on my period. These are the perfect size to fit inside your bag or even you pocket! A great little wipe to use to while you're out and about or just can't shower yet. I find that these take any odor away and keep me smelling fresh. They are super gentle on the skin and have a nice scent. I would highly recommend to any women who like to freshen up every now and then!
Alicia B.
Bloomfield, CT
They may only come with 16 pouches but they work WONDERS. I am currently on vacation and decided to buy some, low and behold mother nature attacked but I was prepared! They smell wonderful and make you feel refreshed when used. They have no issues on my skin, and I am super sensitive in general, and am also scared of ruining my pH balance but I do not have to worry with this product. Great buy!
Kimberly H.
Irmo, SC
Love this product, perfect sized package, and invidiually wrapped wipes. Perfect for on the go, whenever I need to use it to feel fresh when I'm out and about.
Aleksandra R.
i love these wipes! they are so easy to use and they smell sooo good! when i use them they make me feel so fresh and clean and they get rid of any kind of "odor". I always keep a few in my purse and in my car. Dont go anywhere without them :)
Chelsea H.
Ona, WV
Works wonderfully! Smells great. With sensitive skin it's hard to find a product that is useable& this product is totally it!!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfectly discreet and an excellent way to stay fresh throughout the day. I love that they are individually wrapped so they stay moist. I keep a few in my purse and some in my gym bag. I like the mild scent- it's not an obvious smell which is perfect. I've been using them for quite a while and haven't experienced any irritation.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these. The scent is nice, and they definitely help with odor (and discharge). The best part is, they are individually wrapped, so even if you don't use them often, they take a lot longer to dry out than the ones that are not individually wrapped. They're easy to tuck away where no one will see, too - pop one in your pocket and then you have it for a quick clean-up.
Kristian G.
These are so handy to keep in your purse and they make you feel so fresh after a rough day.
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?