BY SUMMER'S EVE #37 in Feminine Care

Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Y'all these are the real "girls best friend". They are the perfect way to stay fresh anywhere you go!! I keep some
In my purse and always have a pack in my bathroom at home too. Every girl needs to keep these around! ( I use the shower wash as well!)
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loooove these. I sit at a desk all day for my job and you know sometimes that means you're not always as fresh as you could be when you sit too long.
I keep these in my purse and use one through out the day to ensure I'm always fresh in between showers. They don't irritate me or anything and do the job. I've tried off brands and they just aren't the same, and these are ph balanced too!
Alicia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a life saver! I haven't found anything better than this to freshen up with while I'm on my period. These are the perfect size to fit inside your bag or even you pocket! A great little wipe to use to while you're out and about or just can't shower yet. I find that these take any odor away and keep me smelling fresh. They are super gentle on the skin and have a nice scent. I would highly recommend to any women who like to freshen up every now and then!
Alicia B.
Bloomfield, CT
They may only come with 16 pouches but they work WONDERS. I am currently on vacation and decided to buy some, low and behold mother nature attacked but I was prepared! They smell wonderful and make you feel refreshed when used. They have no issues on my skin, and I am super sensitive in general, and am also scared of ruining my pH balance but I do not have to worry with this product. Great buy!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the convenience of being able to keep these in my purse for when I'm on the go. I haven't found another product like it that works as well as it does. You never know what life throws at you and it's always good to be prepared. If I feel fresh I feel confident.
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
What I like most about this product is the simple fact that they are individually rapped so there is no need to take the whole box when you are going some where. This product is also very inexpensive. It is not my favorite product but I would recommend it to others.
Meg G.
 The summers eve cleansing cloths for sensitive skin really work on sensitive skin. They are very cheap at target and I like the sheer floral scent.  They are not so scented that it irritates you. They clean very well and are very small so they can fit in almost everything. The packaging is very cute.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This cleansing cloth smell fantastic. When I used I feel clean and fresh. You can keep in your purse or pocket. Highly recommended.
Moonyalondon H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these! Got them in my cocotique box and they are awesome. Quick way to refresh.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I love Summer's Eve products! These wipes especially since they are easy to use, on the go, and make you feel nice and refreshed after using! Ladies, we really don't talk about feminine products and issues enough! Spread the word and give a hand
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?