BY SUMMER'S EVE #38 in Feminine Products

• Where can you purchase these?9 Answers
  • Are these individually wrapped? 13 Answers
  • I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths r...10 Answers
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Summers Eve wash but I cant say that I love the cleansing cloths. I don't like the scent of them.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Truthfully I wouldn't use these. It's full of chemicals and full or scents that you shouldn't use for your sensitive areas. Always use non scented regular soap to maintain clean and freshness.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy these wipes for the fact of convenience. When you need them they help you stay clean. I have only given it two stars, however, because they require you to wipe the excess liquid because they are really wet and they also do not help with odor. It smells as if the smell from the product mixes with your body odor and it just doesn't smell right. Sorry for the tmi. Overall, they are not awful and they help you when you are in need.
Shannon M.
These wipes are a great on the go product and will do the trick if you need a quick freshen up at the gym. However the wipe is so large, it leaves you feeling very wet and needing to wipe dry.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
This product is pretty great. The scent isn't to overpowering. I have bought all the scents they have and haven't found one that I don't like. I do find that they are to saturated they don't leave me feeling fresh and clean. They leave a soap like feeling. They are nice when its the time of the month but to use daily which I like to do because I like to be clean 24/7 lol they are to much for everyday use.
LaRhonda D.
Great for when you're in a public restroom and there is no tissue in site. Convenient, affordable and discreet.
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
This stuff does a great job but I have the island splash wipes and I don't particularly like the smell but I can not find a fresh smell or no smell ones.
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth, TX
I saw my mom have these in the restroom i had no idea what they were for until one day i just read and i tried them out leaves you refreshed
Kirsten S.
Union city , GA
I love how convenient they are but they are too wet. I feel icky there bc it's just way too wet. I need a towel afterwards to dry off
Annette P.
It's a shame that even the sensitive formula is fragranced. This just isn't good enough for people with sensitive skin and/or allergies. I was very surprised to find out that it wasn't fragrance free.
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?