BY SUMMER'S EVE #38 in Feminine Products

• Where can you purchase these?9 Answers
  • Are these individually wrapped? 13 Answers
  • I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths r...10 Answers
Brianna H.
inisfill
I love these wipes!!!! They are perfect to keep in your purse for on the go. They don’t irritate me at all and they leave me feeling fresh and clean. I also like the small packaging. The price is good!!
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
THESE ARE THE BEST HANDS DOWN FEMININE WIPES IVE EVER USED ! First off let me start off with saying I totally reccomend these to others , they’re so easy to use and they help you have a fresh and clean smell down there and help keep it clean down there ! I definetly reccomend these ! Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin
Maddy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for a quick refresh! I like how these are very affordable, smell good, and do the job. I would recommend getting these.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these cleansing cloths because I can stick one in my purse when I need one. I think I got them at Walgreens and they are a great value.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these super affordable throw in your purse super effective walmart 3 bucks total lifesaver when your in public places ect .
Elizabeth b.
pennsylvania
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are life safer! You can put it in your purse or bag. It's easy to clean up. It's super affordable
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
I have the shower wash similar to this, I love the different scents and I love that this brand came out with cloths because if you don’t have time to shower but still feel like you need the freshen up, these are perfect for that. However, as I’ve said about the wash, the cloths are also not an everyday use kinda thing. Just a here and there when you need it.
Seerra p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These wipes are so easy to use and they are fairly cheap for 16 individually wrapped wipes. I picked these up at Wal-Mart for $2 I think. You can take these on the go in your purse if you need a quick wipe. Or you can leave some in your bathroom for a quick easy use. They smell very nice and refreshing. And they do what they claim to do.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the convenience of being able to keep these in my purse for when I'm on the go. I haven't found another product like it that works as well as it does. You never know what life throws at you and it's always good to be prepared. If I feel fresh I feel confident.
Leilani R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love my Summer's Eve wipes! I carry them in my purse at all times! When it's that time of the month, these are amazing. The scent isn't overpowering and they are moisturized just enough to get you "clean". I love them for everyday use and they're only $2 at my local Target for a box. Definitely can't go wrong!
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?