BY SUMMER'S EVE #26 in Feminine Products

• Where can you purchase these?9 Answers
  • Are these individually wrapped? 13 Answers
  • I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths r...10 Answers
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
THESE ARE THE BEST HANDS DOWN FEMININE WIPES IVE EVER USED ! First off let me start off with saying I totally reccomend these to others , they’re so easy to use and they help you have a fresh and clean smell down there and help keep it clean down there ! I definetly reccomend these ! Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I enjoy these wipes for the fact of convenience. When you need them they help you stay clean. I have only given it two stars, however, because they require you to wipe the excess liquid because they are really wet and they also do not help with odor. It smells as if the smell from the product mixes with your body odor and it just doesn't smell right. Sorry for the tmi. Overall, they are not awful and they help you when you are in need.
Samantha A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I loooove these. I sit at a desk all day for my job and you know sometimes that means you're not always as fresh as you could be when you sit too long.
I keep these in my purse and use one through out the day to ensure I'm always fresh in between showers. They don't irritate me or anything and do the job. I've tried off brands and they just aren't the same, and these are ph balanced too!
Alicia B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a life saver! I haven't found anything better than this to freshen up with while I'm on my period. These are the perfect size to fit inside your bag or even you pocket! A great little wipe to use to while you're out and about or just can't shower yet. I find that these take any odor away and keep me smelling fresh. They are super gentle on the skin and have a nice scent. I would highly recommend to any women who like to freshen up every now and then!
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
I really appreciate that this product exists now. This is perfect for when you don't feel quite so clean when you are on your period or maybe after a workout when you don't have time to shower. They shouldn't be used to replace a shower but are great in the meantime. I also like that the scent isn't overpowering so the people around you won't ask questions. Good job Summer's Eve.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Y'all these are the real "girls best friend". They are the perfect way to stay fresh anywhere you go!! I keep some
In my purse and always have a pack in my bathroom at home too. Every girl needs to keep these around! ( I use the shower wash as well!)
Jordan J.
Port Charlotte
I've been using these Summer's Eve cleansing wipes for almost a year now and I love them. They are gentle and perfumed to help freshen up in those moments when it's needed the most. They are also discreetly and individually packaged which makes them perfect for cleaning up on the go. I would recommend these to all ladies regardless of hygiene circumstances because they're perfect for everyone.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
I reviewed the large wipe package ones and they're great, and this one are awesome to take it to go. Gym bag, purse, car... it's a small little packaging with a wipe for individual use. I love it! Easy to pick up and go and they're just as great as the large pkg wipes I have at home. It gives me a fresh, clean feeling when I'm on my days. And it smells really good.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this brand for 2 years now. After my son I felt I needed to put these in use. They're great for travel and i prefer these over the ones that come in a bag because these are individually wrapped and you can throw them in your purse. I was one who'd be embarrassed if anyone found a pad etc in my purse but these are so convenient and small I don't have to worry about them.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the convenience of being able to keep these in my purse for when I'm on the go. I haven't found another product like it that works as well as it does. You never know what life throws at you and it's always good to be prepared. If I feel fresh I feel confident.
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?