BY SUMMER'S EVE

KayLeigh L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these this week and it was the first time ever purchasing any kind of product like this. To be honest, I only purchased them because they were extremely cheap and they were running a promotion with BoxyCharm. I am actually very pleasantly surprised with the outcome! I think I’ll start keeping one in my purse for on the go and in my gym bag for after work outs! They’ve kept me feeling fresh and clean but I wouldn’t rely on these as to maintain a healthy pH balance. I would purchase again!
Ronnie S.
Lindsay, CA
I can’t live without these. I carry them around everywhere. Not only are they a life saver when it’s that time of the month but they are just a life saver in general. It keeps everything fresh and clean downstairs. I’ve gone through so many boxes of these and I will always continue to repurchase them.
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
I really like these for situations when you’re outside your home. They’re really helpful in public restrooms when you need to feel refreshed because it’s clean and smells just nice enough to take your mind off the fact that you can’t actually wash yourself at that moment.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
This is great for when I’m on the go and busy I just throw a few of these summers eve cleansing cloths in my bag so I can freshen up my lady parts. I love the scents they have and how it’s not so pricey either it’s better than most brands it has better quality.
Laurie H.
This is a staple product in my life. The little packs are so small that I can slip them in my purse, pocket, clutch, and book bag. They are a convenient option to keep fresh and stay confidently clean.
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
THESE ARE THE BEST HANDS DOWN FEMININE WIPES IVE EVER USED ! First off let me start off with saying I totally reccomend these to others , they’re so easy to use and they help you have a fresh and clean smell down there and help keep it clean down there ! I definetly reccomend these ! Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin
Chrissy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these over the summer while camping. I’d use it to freshen up and feel clean. I also liked to use it before changing to my swimsuit. I love the convenience of a small and quiet package to discretely use in a bathroom stall. I had no issues using it. I had the coconut scent. Size was perfect. Dried quick and scent was not noticeable beyond initial use. I have since purchased other scents to try. I don’t camp without these now.
Molly L.
United States
I really like these cleansing cloths. I work at a summer camp, so I don't get to shower every day due to my busy schedule. These are very useful for the days when I can't shower. They keep me feeling clean and fresh.
Ashley D.
Corning, CA
These are the first cleansing cloths I’ve ever used. They were an affordable price and I thought it would be easy to carry since they individually wrapped and I was completely right! It’s incredible to have a cleansing feminine wipe in your bag that you can use anytime you need to freshen up and can’t use a shower. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great little descreat cloth to carry with you in your purse or clutch. Compact jus take them anywhere you go for that time you wanna freshen up. Great for sensitive areas with no irritation.
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?