BY SUMMER'S EVE #37 in Feminine Care

• Where can you purchase these?11 Answers
  • Are these individually wrapped? 14 Answers
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
THESE ARE THE BEST HANDS DOWN FEMININE WIPES IVE EVER USED ! First off let me start off with saying I totally reccomend these to others , they’re so easy to use and they help you have a fresh and clean smell down there and help keep it clean down there ! I definetly reccomend these ! Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Love that these come in individual packets, always keep a few in my bag to keep fresh (especially during "that time of the month"). Nice light floral scent, but non-irritating, not too wet but just wet enough to keep you confidently clean. A great staple to add to your personal hygiene regimen!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy these wipes for the fact of convenience. When you need them they help you stay clean. I have only given it two stars, however, because they require you to wipe the excess liquid because they are really wet and they also do not help with odor. It smells as if the smell from the product mixes with your body odor and it just doesn't smell right. Sorry for the tmi. Overall, they are not awful and they help you when you are in need.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for when I’m on the go and busy I just throw a few of these summers eve cleansing cloths in my bag so I can freshen up my lady parts. I love the scents they have and how it’s not so pricey either it’s better than most brands it has better quality.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All women should have some form of to go wipes with her. It’s great to have in hand if you have to go somewhere after work, or to use after the gym, anything outdoors, a festival where there’s public restrooms, these make you feel so clean after one use.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great little descreat cloth to carry with you in your purse or clutch. Compact jus take them anywhere you go for that time you wanna freshen up. Great for sensitive areas with no irritation.
Lacy H.
Cleburne
These are perfect to throw in your purse.
You can use em when its that time of the month and you need a freshen up. They are lightly sented and clean smell. These are great!
Samantha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loooove these. I sit at a desk all day for my job and you know sometimes that means you're not always as fresh as you could be when you sit too long.
I keep these in my purse and use one through out the day to ensure I'm always fresh in between showers. They don't irritate me or anything and do the job. I've tried off brands and they just aren't the same, and these are ph balanced too!
Alicia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a life saver! I haven't found anything better than this to freshen up with while I'm on my period. These are the perfect size to fit inside your bag or even you pocket! A great little wipe to use to while you're out and about or just can't shower yet. I find that these take any odor away and keep me smelling fresh. They are super gentle on the skin and have a nice scent. I would highly recommend to any women who like to freshen up every now and then!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really appreciate that this product exists now. This is perfect for when you don't feel quite so clean when you are on your period or maybe after a workout when you don't have time to shower. They shouldn't be used to replace a shower but are great in the meantime. I also like that the scent isn't overpowering so the people around you won't ask questions. Good job Summer's Eve.
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?