BY SUMMER'S EVE #6 in Feminine Products

Hope H.
Hope H.
Us ladies don't talk about feminine hygiene enough! This is a product I absolutely love, especially while on my period. Each box contains individually wrapped wipes that are convenient and easy to throw in a bag or for travel. They are an essential for me when away from home while flowing. They gently cleanse and are the perfect level of moisture without irritating or smelling too strongly. They refresh you and leave you feeling so much better than if you just used toilet paper. Great for sensitive skin. However, these are more expensive than the cloths that you can purchase in the standard packages, which are not individually wrapped. They aren't any dupes or cheaper alternatives, so you have to buy this brand, which is a little pricey. I also wish there were more fragrances.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these wipes! My younger sister does also. We both suffer from very heavy periods. These are perfect for freshening up a bit between showers during that time. They can also be great in other between shower instances, but I mostly use them during my time of the month. I tend to use unscented things in this area, because I almost ALWAYS have a reaction to scents, but this stuff doesn't bother me at all. 😃 I'm so sad that I only started using these in the last year after having my son because I truly can't live without these wipes. I stay stocked, literally NEVER close to running out. 😂

-Side note I prefer the individually wrapped ones because I feel like they travel better for school, work, etc.
Alicia B.
These are a life saver! I haven't found anything better than this to freshen up with while I'm on my period. These are the perfect size to fit inside your bag or even you pocket! A great little wipe to use to while you're out and about or just can't shower yet. I find that these take any odor away and keep me smelling fresh. They are super gentle on the skin and have a nice scent. I would highly recommend to any women who like to freshen up every now and then!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Really love these. Pretty much love the whole line. Super convenient. very affordable. Smells really good. Super easy to conceal if you don't want anyone to see them. If you are on your period these are amazing. I like them for after I swim at the lake also for a quick freshen up. Or after you have been in a car/plane for a while and you cant take a shower or freshen up these work wonders for times like that. I will ALWAYS buy these again and again,
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Gastonia, NC
If you travel as much as i do then these are a MUST HAVE. I take a 9 hour train ride every few months to see family, and believe me, you start to not feel so fresh before you even get close to your destination, but keeping a few of these in your bag during the ride and you'll feel refreshed in a snap, they are also wonderful for hot summer days at the beach, amusement park, whatever it is you're doing, they're a lifesaver
Katie H.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
This product is pretty great. The scent isn't to overpowering. I have bought all the scents they have and haven't found one that I don't like. I do find that they are to saturated they don't leave me feeling fresh and clean. They leave a soap like feeling. They are nice when its the time of the month but to use daily which I like to do because I like to be clean 24/7 lol they are to much for everyday use.
Bloomfield , CT
They may only come with 16 pouches but they work WONDERS. I am currently on vacation and decided to buy some, low and behold mother nature attacked but I was prepared! They smell wonderful and make you feel refreshed when used. They have no issues on my skin, and I am super sensitive in general, and am also scared of ruining my pH balance but I do not have to worry with this product. Great buy!
Karsyn B.
Karsyn B.
This is my favorite vaginal wipe to keep on hand. I purchase it at CVS or Kroger. If you're concerned about the price, there are coupons periodically in the Sunday paper, which makes it significantly more affordable. I use these daily, but mostly during my menstrual cycle. If you are looking for a wipe to leave you feeling refreshed and clean, I definitely suggest this one.
Andrea U.
Andrea U.
Wellness Guru Expert
Along with using the wash and spray I tend to keep one of these in most of my purses because.. you never know. At the house I have baby wipes by the toilet but you cant carry those around with you everywhere :) After the gym or being outside for a long time you use one of these little wipes and you are good to go!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
Began using these wipes about a year ago and I love them! The fact that they are individually packaged makes them easy to throw in your purse or bag for on the go. I use them the most during that time of the month to freshen up in between showers, but they are also perfect after workouts. Give them a try!
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?
Kenia G.
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?