BY SUMMER'S EVE

Julie I.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only are these perfect for on the go which I love they smell amazing plus it acts as a stain remover! Funny story I used these wipes one time when I had a sheer white dress on and spilled a red yes red smoothie on my dress and I was in a pickle and pulled one of these out and it Instantly took it away my boss was impressed and I was known as the girl with tricks up her sleeves 😲😝so not only are they great for our feminine areas they are great from removing stains! Try it 💕
_tabeee e.
Lakeland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my new loves! I always have them in my purse. I bought them for the first time a week ago and I can't believe I waited so long, I guess it's an embarrassment thing. But these little wipes really come in handy, when you're on your period when your ending your period. When you just need a feminine pick me up or after intimacy they're great. Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin
Josie V.
Austin
These cleansing wipes are good if your on the go or at work. They clean your downstairs area but after make sure you also wipe with a paper towel these are only $2 something with is good and you can also carry them in your purse bag or anything 💗
Ronnie S.
Lindsay, CA
I can’t live without these. I carry them around everywhere. Not only are they a life saver when it’s that time of the month but they are just a life saver in general. It keeps everything fresh and clean downstairs. I’ve gone through so many boxes of these and I will always continue to repurchase them.
Star W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly bought these just to enter in a summers eve boxy charm beauty box give away but since using them, I love these! They are so easy to use and leave a nice fresh clean feeling, great to have handy if you're someone who goes into the hospital often. Plus they are super cheap!
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
I really like these for situations when you’re outside your home. They’re really helpful in public restrooms when you need to feel refreshed because it’s clean and smells just nice enough to take your mind off the fact that you can’t actually wash yourself at that moment.
Laurie H.
This is a staple product in my life. The little packs are so small that I can slip them in my purse, pocket, clutch, and book bag. They are a convenient option to keep fresh and stay confidently clean.
Molly L.
United States
I really like these cleansing cloths. I work at a summer camp, so I don't get to shower every day due to my busy schedule. These are very useful for the days when I can't shower. They keep me feeling clean and fresh.
Ashley D.
Corning, CA
These are the first cleansing cloths I’ve ever used. They were an affordable price and I thought it would be easy to carry since they individually wrapped and I was completely right! It’s incredible to have a cleansing feminine wipe in your bag that you can use anytime you need to freshen up and can’t use a shower. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used these a few years ago whenever i had my period. I have a super heavy flow and i would have to change my tampon every hour or so. So whenever i didnt get to the bathroom "in time" i could easily take one of these out of my purse and clean up.

I ended up finding that a sandwich baggie and some unscented baby wipes were much more affordable and better for your lady parts!
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?