BY SUMMER'S EVE

Ronnie S.
Lindsay, CA
I can’t live without these. I carry them around everywhere. Not only are they a life saver when it’s that time of the month but they are just a life saver in general. It keeps everything fresh and clean downstairs. I’ve gone through so many boxes of these and I will always continue to repurchase them.
Star W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly bought these just to enter in a summers eve boxy charm beauty box give away but since using them, I love these! They are so easy to use and leave a nice fresh clean feeling, great to have handy if you're someone who goes into the hospital often. Plus they are super cheap!
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
I really like these for situations when you’re outside your home. They’re really helpful in public restrooms when you need to feel refreshed because it’s clean and smells just nice enough to take your mind off the fact that you can’t actually wash yourself at that moment.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
This is great for when I’m on the go and busy I just throw a few of these summers eve cleansing cloths in my bag so I can freshen up my lady parts. I love the scents they have and how it’s not so pricey either it’s better than most brands it has better quality.
Laurie H.
This is a staple product in my life. The little packs are so small that I can slip them in my purse, pocket, clutch, and book bag. They are a convenient option to keep fresh and stay confidently clean.
Molly L.
United States
I really like these cleansing cloths. I work at a summer camp, so I don't get to shower every day due to my busy schedule. These are very useful for the days when I can't shower. They keep me feeling clean and fresh.
Ashley D.
Corning, CA
These are the first cleansing cloths I’ve ever used. They were an affordable price and I thought it would be easy to carry since they individually wrapped and I was completely right! It’s incredible to have a cleansing feminine wipe in your bag that you can use anytime you need to freshen up and can’t use a shower. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great little descreat cloth to carry with you in your purse or clutch. Compact jus take them anywhere you go for that time you wanna freshen up. Great for sensitive areas with no irritation.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used these a few years ago whenever i had my period. I have a super heavy flow and i would have to change my tampon every hour or so. So whenever i didnt get to the bathroom "in time" i could easily take one of these out of my purse and clean up.

I ended up finding that a sandwich baggie and some unscented baby wipes were much more affordable and better for your lady parts!
Lexi L.
Union, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these wipes, their discrete small enough to put in a bag or a pocket take them that were taken at school. Honestly take them wherever you need them they smell great. They’re not expensive and they’re just such a great product I highly recommend this especially if you’re a woman on the go like me.
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?