BY SUMMER'S EVE #37 in Feminine Care

• Where can you purchase these?11 Answers
  • Are these individually wrapped? 14 Answers
Ronnie S.
Lindsay, CA
I can’t live without these. I carry them around everywhere. Not only are they a life saver when it’s that time of the month but they are just a life saver in general. It keeps everything fresh and clean downstairs. I’ve gone through so many boxes of these and I will always continue to repurchase them.
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Love that these come in individual packets, always keep a few in my bag to keep fresh (especially during "that time of the month"). Nice light floral scent, but non-irritating, not too wet but just wet enough to keep you confidently clean. A great staple to add to your personal hygiene regimen!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy these wipes for the fact of convenience. When you need them they help you stay clean. I have only given it two stars, however, because they require you to wipe the excess liquid because they are really wet and they also do not help with odor. It smells as if the smell from the product mixes with your body odor and it just doesn't smell right. Sorry for the tmi. Overall, they are not awful and they help you when you are in need.
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
I really like these for situations when you’re outside your home. They’re really helpful in public restrooms when you need to feel refreshed because it’s clean and smells just nice enough to take your mind off the fact that you can’t actually wash yourself at that moment.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for when I’m on the go and busy I just throw a few of these summers eve cleansing cloths in my bag so I can freshen up my lady parts. I love the scents they have and how it’s not so pricey either it’s better than most brands it has better quality.
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
THESE ARE THE BEST HANDS DOWN FEMININE WIPES IVE EVER USED ! First off let me start off with saying I totally reccomend these to others , they’re so easy to use and they help you have a fresh and clean smell down there and help keep it clean down there ! I definetly reccomend these ! Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths For Sensitive Skin
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great little descreat cloth to carry with you in your purse or clutch. Compact jus take them anywhere you go for that time you wanna freshen up. Great for sensitive areas with no irritation.
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
I really enjoy these wipes. I travel often and sitting on a plane for hours and hours...sometimes you just need to refresh yourself. These are super travel
Friendly and easy application and it delivers what it says it will. Lightly scented. I personally recommend these to other I know. Great for sensitive skin.
Lacy H.
Cleburne
These are perfect to throw in your purse.
You can use em when its that time of the month and you need a freshen up. They are lightly sented and clean smell. These are great!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All women should have some form of to go wipes with her. It’s great to have in hand if you have to go somewhere after work, or to use after the gym, anything outdoors, a festival where there’s public restrooms, these make you feel so clean after one use.
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
Are these individually wrapped?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Is this heavily scented?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Where can you purchase these?
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
I have never used this product before, do this cleansing cloths really works?
Shakis D.
Which scent do you prefer?