BY SUMMER'S EVE #4 in Feminine Care

Trying to get out on time? Not if 30 emails have anything to say about it. Not to worry. Between the last email and meeting up with the girls, you can still freshen up with Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths. Good to Go: pH-Balanced Dermatologist & Gynecologist Tested Super-Convenient Ever feel the need for a little pick-me-up?  No, we re not talking caffeinated beverages we re talking Cleansing Cloths.  They re the perfect way to freshen up during your period, post-work-out, right after that four-hour plane ride - you name it.  Designed to wipe away odor-causing bacteria, they re pH-balanced to work with your body s natural chemistry.  And good news - they re dermatologist and gynecologist tested for gentleness.  So stash em in you purse or gym bag, and use them whenever, wherever.  We promise, we ll make more. 32 Cloths This product is not t

• Has anybody used these and really love them? Considering ...2 Answers
  • Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin Who else...3 Answers
  • Do these irritate the skin after using??7 Answers
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin
  • "I am very sensitive so they work great, they smell good also and help prevent yeast infections ." in 5 reviews
  • "They don't irritate me at all, they smell really good, and they're so easy and convenient. " in 3 reviews
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin, Sheer Floral, 32 ea more...
I love These! I use them when I'm on my period, when I use pads. Because let's be honest period order is a thing. SO yeah I use these! I buy them at Wal-Mart or CVS. They leave me feeling fresh. I am very sensitive and I have never had a reaction to these. SO, I buy these in the little individual packages wipes and slip them into my purse or work bag. I also buy the whole pack of wipes to use at home around the time of period.

Two complaints.
When I buy the whole pack of 36 (not the individual wrapped ones) because I only use them when I use pads, they dry out and I have to toss them. They aren't that expensive. But still kind if annoying that I can never finish a pack without it drying out.
ALSO. When I buy the individually wrapped ones, they are too wet in whatever product (I get unscented) I have to literally ring them out in the sink before using them.

So I can't win either they are too dry or too wet lol.
becca R.
Madison, WI
Review for: Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin, Simply Sensitive, 32 ea more...
I love this scent! I have been a big Summer's Eve user as I feel it is the best to use to be sure you are keeping your pH right down there.... So easy to use. I have it in the shower, I keep the portable ones in my purse and then in my bathroom drawer I have the wipes. I find the wipes to be super convenient to freshen up. I use it during my period and after. Currently I use it during pregnancy as I really cannot see down there... lets be real... so its nice to be able to do a quick wipe to be sure its clean to make sure everything is clean come time. Different times of your cycle and with pregnancy you can get extra mucus... so having some wipes like these on hand are perfect.
Cydney L.
Review for: Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin, Sheer Floral, 16 ea more...
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin is awesome. It's great for when your not feeling as fresh as you want, whip this bad baby out and freshing up those lady parts. I use this when its the "time of the month" and I don't feel fresh. Clean myself up and keep it moving. I recommend this to women and girls of all ages.
Montana M.
Sibley, LA
Okay these wipes are really good there is some risk Eve sheer floral cleansing cloths okay and they are good as the five and one and it is just a gentle cleanse as in fractions who removes odor-causing bacteria helps maintain a natural pH free from dyes and paraben clinically tested with safe census so they don't really put any anything in here that may cause you to break out they work really well actually carry this with me everywhere I go because you never know you know what's going to happen but I would recommend these to everyone!
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
LOVE these clothes. They are great for on the go when you just need to freshen up a little. I keep them in my car or in my bag because you never know when your going to need them. Sometimes  girl will feel like she smells, every women gives off a natural scent, but these are great if you feel like it's too much.. it happens.
Alyssa V.
Merced, CA
These wipes really come in handy, and they smell fresh, they are perfect for on the go to keep in your purse, if your on your period these will keep you feeling clean throughout the day, they don’t feel rough or smell strong they are really soft and have a light fresh scent.
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
Great product. Wipes are strong and don't fall apart, subtle scent, and non irritating. I buy the individual packets for vacation or purse! The other I use in my bathroom at home. The large size packs can dry out, a bit. its a very good product and worth the money.
Ellyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for a quick re-freshener.  I keep them in the gym bag, my purse and my car, and they really do wonders.  I have problems "down there" with sweating and odor by the end of a workout or a stressful day, and these make me feel so much cleaner.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Let me just say that I wish that there was more widespread access to bidets in the US. I’m one of those women who always wants to make sure that my downstairs is fresh as can be.

I started buying these cleansing wipes a few years ago and they’ve become an addiction since then. I love that they’re not overly scented and they leave me feeling fresh and clean.

The only downside that I’ve found is that I can’t throw them in the toilet. I’d like to have a quickly degrading option. Aside from that, these are wonderful products that I highly recommend.
Erika O.
Buena Park , CA
I keep these in my purse at all times. Great to have in my bag when I’m on the go. Love that they’re good for sensitive skin! I’d recommend these to girls of any age. I love having the availability to just grab these when Aunt Flo comes to visit and need to clean up 😊
Antonice A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Were can I go to get these?
Shavonne B.
Rockford, IL
For anyone who used uses everyday..... how many times a day do you use it? would you use this on your period?
Darniece T.
What is the main use or purpose for the wipes? Are they only used for the nether region or are they also used for the body to freshen up?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
What scent of this product do you recommend? Also, packaged individually, or not?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these irritate the skin after using??