BY SUMMER'S EVE #3 in Feminine Products

Trying to get out on time? Not if 30 emails have anything to say about it. Not to worry. Between the last email and meeting up with the girls, you can still freshen up with Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths. Good to Go: pH-Balanced Dermatologist & Gynecologist Tested Super-Convenient Ever feel the need for a little pick-me-up?  No, we re not talking caffeinated beverages we re talking Cleansing Cloths.  They re the perfect way to freshen up during your period, post-work-out, right after that four-hour plane ride - you name it.  Designed to wipe away odor-causing bacteria, they re pH-balanced to work with your body s natural chemistry.  And good news - they re dermatologist and gynecologist tested for gentleness.  So stash em in you purse or gym bag, and use them whenever, wherever.  We promise, we ll make more. 32 Cloths This product is not t

• Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin Who else wishes ...3 Answers
  • Do these irritate the skin after using??7 Answers
  • I have super sensitive skin and sometimes even things marked for ...5 Answers
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin
  • "I am very sensitive so they work great, they smell good also and help prevent yeast infections ." in 5 reviews
  • "They don't irritate me at all, they smell really good, and they're so easy and convenient. " in 3 reviews
Stephanie s.
Summers Eve is the best feminine wash/products you could ever buy as a woman. They won't mess with your ph balance, they make you feel clean, and smell fresh. I always use their wash, but when I found out they have on the go napkins too I went crazy! They come with a good amount and they are very affordable. How could you go wrong with that? The wipes are my go to whenever I need to refresh myself. I'd recommend this product to anyone!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using this product literally for almost ten years now. It’s awesome. I love how affordable they are too. I normally buy the pack that has them individually wrapped that way I can keep some in my purse or bring them with me when I travel. They leave me feeling refreshed and clean and they never irritate my lady parts. The scent is very nice as well.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
These were just okay in my opinion, but they were useful to have around. I bought these to try out, but I don't think they are any different than other wipes. You can buy baby wipes and they are just as effective, but it is nice that you can buy packs of individually wrapped wipes to keep in your purse.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
These wipes are great, especially if you don’t have time to take a quick shower and you are running out to go grab something from the store and don’t want to smell like you just finished working out- I recommend. They aren’t an alternative to showering though so make sure you shower!!!
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these cloths as they are especially formulated for personal hygiene usage and ph balanced to not cause infection and help us ladies feel fresh and clean no matter what time of month it is!
Alexis O.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really sensitive skin and it didn't give me any irritation. It's great for traveling or when you're on the go. It's affordable and you can find it at many retailers. I will be repurchasing whenever I run out of it, one of the best I've tried.
Eva G.
Loganville
I got these for keeping me fresh while having my period, honestly I like the always wipes but decided to try these,I only like using these type of products while on my period I do use the feminine wash though daily 😊
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres , FL
These really ate for sensitive skin, my skin would break out on others and i finally found this one. I was afraid to try it at first but it was good. My sister recommended it to me and i was very very satisfied.
Mattie S.
Rayland
This product was totally amazing to me! I loved it so much! I don’t use it too often, only when I Am on my period. The price was so cheap for such a nice product. This really did meet my expectations and smaller so good. I would definitely recommend myself to go out and buy these wipes all over again!!!
Aly h.
I love this product, it definitely does it job. When I use it I feel refreshed, the smell is amazing. Some of the wipes I've bought before have either tried up so fast, or irritate, this one doesn't.
Antonice A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Were can I go to get these?
Shavonne W.
Rockford, IL
For anyone who used uses everyday..... how many times a day do you use it? would you use this on your period?
Darniece T.
What is the main use or purpose for the wipes? Are they only used for the nether region or are they also used for the body to freshen up?
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
What scent of this product do you recommend? Also, packaged individually, or not?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these irritate the skin after using??