Add a Photo

By SUMMER'S EVE
#4 in Feminine Products

Trying to get out on time? Not if 30 emails have anything to say about it. Not to worry. Between the last email and meeting up with the girls, you can still freshen up with Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths. Good to Go: pH-Balanced Dermatologist & Gynecologist Tested Super-Convenient Ever feel the need for a little pick-me-up?  No, we re not talking caffeinated beverages we re talking Cleansing Cloths.  They re the perfect way to freshen up during your period, post-work-out, right after that four-hour plane ride - you name it.  Designed to wipe away odor-causing bacteria, they re pH-balanced to work with your body s natural chemistry.  And good news - they re dermatologist and gynecologist tested for gentleness.  So stash em in you purse or gym bag, and use them whenever, wherever.  We promise, we ll make more. 32 Cloths This product is not t

Photos (32)
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
West Chicago, IL
I can not go without at least 2 of these in my purse. It's the perfect wipe for your lady parts when you think you have a bit of residue down there and it gives you the sense of being clean down there. It's just a wipe almost like baby wipes so they are not at all hard to use. I'm sure you can as well use it to clean your mouth after a meal outside the house or clean off the sweat from your face or body. Did I also mention that the packaging is super duper cute! The wipe is as well pH-balanced, dermatologist and gynecologist tested which is great if you have sensitive skin. This wipe can only be used once so afterwards you must disposed of it. Hope this review helped any concerns you had about this product. I'ts a must have for me all year round but especially in a hot summer day!
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
If you have a vagina, please please please do not use fragrant wipes near it! Or anything fragrant like this! Rather than helping your pH, it hinders your body's natural odors and can cause yeast infections. All your body needs is warm water. If you feel as though you have bad odor, take a bath with two cups of apple cider vinegar in it. This will naturally help your body's pH balance and won't cause any irritation. Even gynecologists don't suggest using these products. If you think you have a bad odor, visit your gynecologist and they will let you know if something is wrong. However, if there is nothing wrong, eat more fruits and vegetables, and drink tons of water.
Ever feel the need for a little pick-me-up? And we’re not talking about a cup of coffee here. We’re talking Cleansing Cloths. They’re the perfect way to freshen up during your period, post-workout, right after that four-hour plane ride – you name it. Designed to wipe away odor-causing bacteria, they’re pH-balanced to work with your body’s natural chemistry. And good news – they’re dermatologist- and gynecologist-tested for gentleness. So stash ‘em in your purse or gym bag, and use them whenever, wherever. We promise, we’ll make more
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
I just bought this product after hearing my friend talk about how much she loved it, and I must admit she was right. It can be awkward facing any "feminine issues", but this brand of products definitely helps. I sweat a lot, and I carry these wipes where ever I go so i can stay feeling fresh and comfortable. I have the individually wrapped cloths so I can keep them in my purse or in my car when ever I need them, whether its after a long walk in the summer or after a gross 7 hour plane ride. These wipes really do make a difference!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Because everyone needs a pickmeup. While on one of my last trips to NYC, my best friend turned me on to these packs of refreshing cleansing cloths.

They keep you feeling clean and oh so fresh, without irritating the most sensitive areas of our skin. I love the scent and how easy it is to bring a pack with you--whether you are traveling, headed to work, spent the night somewhere else or just need to freshen up, these are a must-have for all women.

Best of all? They are super affordable.
Jocelyne O.
Jocelyne O.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's not only perfect for when that time of the month comes but also for when you're area needs that extra cleanse. I use it after a hot day, after a work out or during my menstrual cycle. It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't have a weird scent either in case you're looking for something that's not too perfume like. I take a pack of these in my purse or backpack whenever I go out just in case I need that extra cleanse. It's a great size for traveling!
Martha L.
Martha L.
St Cloud, MN
I love using these when I'm on vacation and camping to make sure that I'm always feeling refreshed. I don't like to use these on a daily basis because it's not good to strip your southern region of all the natural bacteria that is there. The bacteria naturally cleans your lady parts so using excessive amounts of vaginal washes and wipes isn't the best. But I found that these wipes did help to keep me feeling refreshed when I don't have the luxury to have a thorough shower.
April M.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Summer's Eve wipes are a little pricey, but worth it to smell fresh and clean. Currently, you can choose from three scents, which gives some options.. I would only recommend this kind of packaging if you will use them frequently, though - otherwise they dry up. If you don't use them often, Summer's Eve also has the individually wrapped wipes, which stay moist longer than these. I've used both and they are both great.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Love, love, love!!! I use these on a daily basis. They're kinda like baby wipes for adults. If you wipe your child when they use the bathroom so they stay fresh & clean why wouldn't you do that to yourself?! The individually wrapped ones are great if you don't want to carry the pack around. They also give you that extra sense of cleanliness during that time of the month.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Dynamic product that's easy to carry around in your bag. This product is a great concept, effective in its job, and affordable. You can buy it at any drugstore in the feminine hygiene section. This is a great product but I don't really like the smell. All of the summers eve products have a scent that's too strong and too old for my age. Beside that a good product.
Antonice A.
Antonice A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Were can I go to get these?
Shavonne W.
Shavonne W.
Rockford, IL
For anyone who used uses everyday..... how many times a day do you use it? would you use this on your period?
Darniece T.
Darniece T.
What is the main use or purpose for the wipes? Are they only used for the nether region or are they also used for the body to freshen up?
Katie B.
Katie B.
Aurora, NE
What scent of this product do you recommend? Also, packaged individually, or not?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Are these safe for girls who are sensitive down there?